My name is cubfan4real and I have a sweating problem...

cubfan4real

Where do I begin?

I'm a 38 year old male who has suffered from severe cranial/facial HH for as long as I can possibly remember. About 6 years ago, I stumbled across some Hyperhidrosis information on the web and was stunned - stunned that I had FINALLY found proof that I wasn't some genetically altered freak of nature.

:evil:

How has HH effected my life? Words simply cannot describe the stress and humiliation I've lived with. I was (and still am) always popular and have enjoyed the company of many friends and female companions. However, my social behaviors have always been predicated around the likeliness of a sweat attack.

Summer? Forget it. Dress up in a suit and tie? I'll pass. Attend large events with mobs of people? Um, I'm suddenly not feeling well.

:cry:

I'm sure all of this sounds familiar, but I simply cannot wrap my arms around this mess. I'm a professional and have seen a tremendous amount of success in sales and management DESPITE my condition. I can't count the times the sweat would be running down my face, soaking my hair and collar while sitting in a room full of clients giving a presentation.

My only solace? Winter is on the way! Everyone around me will be bitching for 4 months while I thank God for getting me through yet another summer. Who here wishes they could enjoy summer like everyone else? It's a cruel joke my friends...

Needless to say, I stumbled across this forum the other night and have been reading through many of your threads. I read a post today from dubcloser who described his experience on Avert and Secure Wipes while at Great America (right down the road from me). I've also read posts by margiehope which make me equally excited about the possibilities...

I was encouraged by the widespread success of those that have used Avert and decided to order a trial size from Pharmacy.ca. I received verification that it shipped today so I should have it within 5 business days or so.

Thanks in advance to everyone on here. I'm really happy to have found a place to share these experiences.

God Bless all of you and your quest for dryer pastures.

cubfan4real

margiehope

Hi!

Well, I am a bit of an evangelist for Avert (Robinul)--only because it really has improved my life.

I wish you success--do keep us all posted!

Wooster

Ahah amen margie! I got Avert like 3 days ago, and I feel like my whole life has changed. I don't have to worry about hand holding every again. And the great thing, you can take as much or as little as you like. It's all how well your body takes it. But I recommend starting with a small dosage (1-2 mg to start), as to not do what I did and take 7mg the first day! But choice.

Cheers,
Wooster