My webcomic for DC Comics' site Zudacomics.com, inspired by my struggles with anxiety

scissorhands

Hey everyone.

Here's a link to a webcomic I do for DC Comics' webcomic site Zudacomics.com. The comic was inspired by my experiences with social anxiety disorder so I think it might be of interest to some of you.

It updates with a new page every single Friday. Pages 9 to 16 are directly related to social anxiety disorder so please check it out and let me know what you think!!

It's at Lily of the Valley | Zuda Comics

10132_140377817204_504292204_278038.jpg

panelpreview.jpg

PILL_BOTTLE_PROMO_7.jpg

3wo-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

- Adam

scissorhands

Thanks Scarletlee! Leave a comment there sometime in the talkback if you like and let me know who you are. :)!

Danfalc

Banned
Wow you obvipusly have alot of talent!I dont normaly like comics or that sort of art style but I like your stuff :)

Generical

Outstanding, remember seeing your earlier earlier (like years ago) posts, sweet how you've progressed even more. Well like the atmosphere you've captured on them, gl with it.

Generical

Also you could probs post this in the texts, something and something else thread as offtopic sheet doesn't get posted on the just posted list thing, ask a modular

scissorhands

Hey thanks guys!

Generical, I'll do that. Thanks!

If any of you guys have a minute to kill sometime, take it to sign up on Zuda and rate and add it to your favs. It helps me when it comes time for the Zuda staff to decide whether to renew the contract or not. :)

And I always love to hear feedback in the talkback spot below the comic. Would love to see some of you guys there :)

scissorhands

LILY OF THE VALLEY page 9 finally went up today! I'm super excited. Please stop by and leave a comment or rate and add it to your favs if you got a minute. I'd love to see some folks from here over there!

It's at Lily of the Valley | Zuda Comics

To leave comments and stuff you gotta sign up on the site, but it's free and just takes a minute they send you an email verification thing and that's all there is to it.

See some of you there!