Name

Chilling__Echo

ok, for a sec we don't have to think bout SA SP and all that crap. Explain your user name!

i've just always had this one. like how it sounds and my fav song by incubus is "Echo"

Scottish_Player

Mine is Scottish_Player because iam Scottish and iam a player in this game we call " LIFE " i always seem to be loosing at it though :(

spacecadetglowuk

From Pink Floyd The Wall

In the flesh

So you thought you might like to,
Go to the show.
To feel the warm thrill of confusion,
That space cadet glow.

Fredscars

its what people call me...
well..fred is what people call me..and im a scarecrow..in this..thing that we have on the internet (a virtual family) so yea, im known as fredscarecrow almost everywhere.

ricky

well my name is rick, but i wanted to be a bit dangerous so i added a y on the end, an ther u go!

Yossarian

Fish with lazers rock!

From Catch22 by Joseph Heller:

"Yossarian? Who the hell is Yossarian? What the hell kind of a name is Yossarian, anyway? Isn't he the one who got drunk and started that fight with Colonel Korn at the officers' club the other night?"
"That's right. He's Assyrian."
"That crazy bastard."
"He's not so crazy," Dunbar said. "He swears he's not going to fly to Bologna."
"That's just what I mean," Dr Stubbs answered. "That crazy bastard may be the only sane one left."

GettingThere

We are all on a journey to somewhere, I am "Getting There".

Dedication said:
Mine's lame...I'm going to change it to somthing really cool. Any suggestions?

Something not so positive but one I think would be good given the nature of this forum "Reality bites". Whatcha think?

LilMissTragic

I was having a crap day at the time. The name just stuck, everyone knows me as this now so can't be bothered to change it.

Crimefish

Mine was random. But after I chose it I realised I'm a pisces who is a criminal, and also Sharky and George ruled. And they were the crimebusters of the sea. Or, crime fish, if you will.
*coughs*

Hamble

It's my gfs nickname for me. :? apparently due to the fact I have similar hair to the doll from Playschool when it's unbrushed.

I think however, *cue dramatic music* it's because I am always at the back of the crowd looking in quietly from the outside observing, and that my full wonderous magnificant splendour goes unnoticed and unappreciated, and that I hide in the shadows created by others, the dark mysterious creature that I am. *coughs*8O Total bollox

No it is the hairstyle thing and also the unwillingness to go and play with the other toys. :roll:

Fredscars

Yossarian said:
Fish with lazers rock!

From Catch22 by Joseph Heller:

"Yossarian? Who the hell is Yossarian? What the hell kind of a name is Yossarian, anyway? Isn't he the one who got drunk and started that fight with Colonel Korn at the officers' club the other night?"
"That's right. He's Assyrian."
"That crazy bastard."
"He's not so crazy," Dunbar said. "He swears he's not going to fly to Bologna."
"That's just what I mean," Dr Stubbs answered. "That crazy bastard may be the only sane one left."
i ADORE that film