Need advice love triangle

livinalie

I have been taken care of most of my life. I have a wonderful family that doesn't pressure me too much, although my husband says that I need to help financially and get a job.
I've also found a friend that has agoraphobia. We understand each other and have been in touch by the internet for several months. I know I love him, but at the same time I'm afraid that I may be more obsessed with him because I have an addictive personality as well. I can't tell my husband and have confided in my friend more than anyone I've ever known before. He doesn't live close and there is no financial way that I can meet him. His anxiety may be worse than mine, since I am able to go out only when it's necessary. I don't know how I can continue like this. I feel like I'm cheating even though we've never met. :?

Liz17

Is it the fact that you share so much incommon that its making you see the frienship for more then it is? Or do you truley believe this guy is alot more?

I think that you would be probably best figuring out what it is that you want. Is this internet friend someone that would actually have a serious relationship with you, because you do not want to jepordise what you have with you partner for an uncertainty. Maybe you should meet up for the first time, as that may tell you what it is that you wish to know. If your not attracted to them in person than it will probably be the mere fact that you can relate to the person so much. I hope things work out for you!

livinalie

He and I are in Love

I don't want to put my home life in any danger. I don't think that there is any possibility of this other person and I being in a relationship. We live in two different continents. If we did meet it would just be to have those wonderful moments together.

Still, I can't help but think of him all the time. We are constantly messaging each other and even talk over the internet quite often. I wish that I could say that it wasn't that important. How do I keep it from affecting my family as well?