Need friends, Got kik?

JohnDee

Hey guys, I just need people to talk too and become frieds with.
I have kik: .Malphas.

1. 21
2. London (don't mind where you are)
2. Love Anime & Manga
3. Like Reading
4. Like Magic Tricks
5. Got PSN & XBOX360 (rarely on)

Get back to me guys and girls, just looking for like minded people
Going through simmilar problems.

(^-^)/

Last edited:

coyote

kix.jpg

jaim38

I would like to have more friends, but the problem is I'm struggling with my existing friendships. It's easy to make friends but so much harder to maintain those friendships. I feel like I've been a bad friend lately because I didn't keep in touch like I should and I skipped out on invites to very important activities (i.e. my friend's graduation ceremony, going away party, etc). I don't think I'm ready to make new friends because I may end up hurting them.

KerrBear

I have a hard time making friends. I never know how to introduce myself. I don't really know how to start a conversation with a stranger. It frustrates me at times because I just want someone to talk to and hang out with from time to time. Someone that I can actually call a "friend" would be nice. I haven't had a decent friend since high school which was what...6 years ago? lol Feel free to message me. :)

hardy

hi johndee...i am from India..31, too old? i quit playing online games once i left yahoo chess...i am into Buddha's meditation and all....i like reading positive inspiring stuff....like girls but too scared to ask...tell us about you...what stuff do you read?

JohnDee

Hey everyone, thanks from the reply.
Hardy; I don't think age matters with friendships.
I like reading Dystopian & adventure books such as Games of thrones or AshFall. I also have the issue of not being sure of what to talk about or feel like i have to fill the silence. But I am trying so If anyone wants to talk let me know.

Last edited:

JohnDee

I would like to have more friends, but the problem is I'm struggling with my existing friendships. It's easy to make friends but so much harder to maintain those friendships. I feel like I've been a bad friend lately because I didn't keep in touch like I should and I skipped out on invites to very important activities (i.e. my friend's graduation ceremony, going away party, etc). I don't think I'm ready to make new friends because I may end up hurting them.

I understand and admire the fact that you would rather better yourself than hurt others, however you shouldn't make the choice of wether you'll be friends with someone else on this basis alone.

We as individuals have to decide for ourseles wether we would like to become your friends and risk being hurt. Or otherwise.
I have gone through the same phase and reached the conclussion that even if I was hurt and hurt others I do not regret the friendship as it was something I chose at the time.

I don't wan't to sound like I am preaching, sorry if it seems that way.

Saga

Yes, I do. ^.^ You seem to like similar stuff, so if you'd like, you can add me at issieh.3

springk

i dont have kik but well i would like to talk to anyone.
@John Dee. I dont have many friends but then i dont think i have to stop trying to make friends.
Will like to talk to you if you want.