Need somebody to judge my looks pls

arjuna

I apologize for not answering earlier. I have just come back from a solitary road trip.

Massive intelligent action could mean in your case interacting with people on a huge scale. Assuming you have SA... First, you could do that with people you are comfortable with. You could later move on to strangers. Then you could try flirting in a way that makes sense. Leaving your comfort zone and seeing if your beliefs are correct or not.

To do this, you can model yourself on someone who has achieved success in the field. If you want me to provide examples I can.

Strong

I apologize for not answering earlier. I have just come back from a solitary road trip.

Massive intelligent action could mean in your case interacting with people on a huge scale. Assuming you have SA... First, you could do that with people you are comfortable with. You could later move on to strangers. Then you could try flirting in a way that makes sense. Leaving your comfort zone and seeing if your beliefs are correct or not.

To do this, you can model yourself on someone who has achieved success in the field. If you want me to provide examples I can.

Im not sure I understand but go on.

arjuna

Basically, if instead of pondering on your physical attractiveness and asking questions about it to random people on the internet, why not get out there and see for yourself? Experience acts as a great teacher and I can't think of a better substitute.

This video explains it quite well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k51zX4kIoGs

Metal_isthe_Answer

I'll judge you if you want. On a somewhat related note here's an anecdote from my job
Co-worker says we can solve starvation and obesity in one move, move starving people to the US and obese people in the US to 3rd world countries (she mentioned Africa), I respond with "but I don't wanna go to Africa!"
She claims I look perfectly fine but years of having weight issues causes me to always think of myself as a heavy guy, even f I know I am smaller now