Nerdy obsessions...

redlady

I would have gone for the emu black_mamba - just because of the "G'day there mate" pure ocker Aussie slang - i guess you have to be an ocker Aussie.
Nerdy obsessions - I love watching foreign films on sbs (special broadcasting station - a channel in Australia) And documetaries - they are just fascinating. I am also obsessed with covering my space with pictures and colour and things - every square inch - i don't understand the deeper psychology of this - just that there is something so depressing about a blank wall and space to me. Everything has to be filled with something, anything - little bottles, pictures, vases, flowers.

last2no

Interesting hobbies everyone:)

I'm obsessed with foriegn films. My favorite directer is Wong Kar Wai. Some of my favorite foriegn films are Children of Heaven, Three Season and In the Mood for Love.

My closet is like a thrift store ....

because collect vintage Sixties A-line dress. I love wearing them because they're one of a kind these days. I have a dress form that I put my latest dress on. It's like my show case...although no one ever see it cause I never have anyone over.:(

ignisfatuus

Horatio said:
I found the place where Samwise Gamgee ran into the water after him and nearly drowned and caught up in the moment I re-enacted the scene, running into the water fully clothed yelling out "Im coming with you Mr Frodo" - I failed to realise that another group of people had just emerged from the bush at the lakeside and they were rather amused...

I couldn't stop laughing after reading that, thanks for sharing.

Nerdy obsessions, nerdy obsessions...hmmm. Well, I love Dragonlance stuff. That's pretty nerdy I suppose. What else? *ponders* Someone mentioned MMORPGs...I have an unhealthy addiction to those. Actually, I just built a computer for the sole purpose of playing them. Perhaps I should stop giving examples at this point, before someone thinks I am a nerd. What's that? Too late you say? Yeah, I suppose it is.

distressedkitty

I have an obsession with drawing elves and playing MMORPGs and other video games (Game Cube, PS2, Game Boy Advance), I love Zelda :D and RPG games the most, pretty much any games really that are a true escape from reality. I like Lord of the Rings and Star Wars (have the whole set excluding the one that's still in theatre's of course) and I have many Anime (ie. Ninja Scroll, Record of the Lodoss War, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun) and comedy DVD's.

Horatio

LittleMissScareAll said:
I'm obsessed with horror movies & metal. And cats.

you seen this movie? I think you'll like it...

horrorcat.jpg

blubs

Horatio....that story is so funny :lol:
I love Lord of the Rings too....I got giddy weeks before each film came out
and then read each book when I'd seen the film

I love snow globes....
and illustrated childrens books....especially from around the early 1900s...
and Japanese woodblock prints...
and folk art...especially Inuit prints and sculpture