new here, trying Drysol

rattiegirl

Hi all! I have been reading threads on this site, but just recently joined. I have been sweating excessively for years and it has been getting worse. I have been reading about Drysol and decided to give it a go. I tried it last saturday for the first time and used it in my groin area first because I was scared to be itchy all over. I am amazed!! It worked, so the next night I used it on my scalp, forehead, a little more on crotch area, back and under my boobs. I was very careful to use very sparingly. I have to say, wearing a shower cap when you are trying to sleep (I use a CPAP machine also) is horrible! My head was hot and crinkly all night, and super itchy but somehow I made it though. I really am super happy with the results!! No sweat at all!! When felt like I was sweating, I wiped my forehead and nothing! I do get some kind of pin-*****s on my scalp and forehead when I would normally be sweating, but I think I would rather have that than sweat!!

Does anyone have any ideas on how to easier apply it to scalps? I have the dabber applicator and it doesn't work very well, so I have been using a cotton ball and dabbing the areas. The scalp is hard to do though. I really hope I don't have to apply it to my head very often because I do not sleep that night. Maybe I will have to take a sleeping pill that night. Thanks for all of the useful information on this site! You all have helped me so much already!!

My mom, uncle and grandpa also suffer from HH and I am going to let them know about Drysol so they can talk to their doctor about it if they want!!

:applause: