new year message.

bandit

new year is about making a big change in your life, my resolution is to get rid of my social phobia and shyness, bemore outgoing and find a part time job.
u can get it if u really want.

shadowcopy

:D Happy New Year :D

Good luck with your resolutions, I hope you exceed.

My NY resolution is to be bold and to be polite but not submissive and not to undervalue myself.

Edit:-
I'm changing this to I want to have made a change in myself by summer so big that somebody notices and tells me. Then I'll know.

shadowcopy

Well, 2007 is completely dead now. Gone. I for one achieved absolutely nothing in 2007. But this year, 2008, this is the year. I'm going to go a long way this year. This is going to be the first good year of my entire existence, and I hope it is for you too.

BreakingFree

Wishing you well. I have set goals for myself as well, what else can we do but succeed to create a better tomorrow!?

flake__

shadowcopy said:
This is going to be the first good year of my entire existence

Lol same. I am at a point where i have nothing externally to feel proud of...like achievements, job, and so on. I thought this was why i felt low. Now i realise i've always felt low and it's got nothing to do with externals, and it's all because of this stupid SP!!

My new years resolution is to make progress with SP. I'm not gonna set goals to completely overcome it, or 'appearance' goals like 'i will talk more' or 'i will go out more' because at the moment that sets up a situation of success and failure which my mind sabotages!!

I just wanna change the stuff inside my head. Become happier. I don't care too much what happens after that.

Barnum

My only expectations regarding the New Year were about how the new semester will be. Now I suddenly have a girlfriend, and my other anxieties have completely vaporized in favor of worrying about being a good boyfriend. For the first time in... ever, I had someone to kiss at midnight.

What I'm saying is, anything could happen as long as you're not at all prepared for it! :D