Night Time

Scottish_Player

For me night time is a strange time,this is when i feel most lively and get realy enthusiastic about stuff,like i say to myslef tommorow i will get my kayak out and get back into kayakin even although i havent done it in about 2 years now,and tommorow iam going to go into town and just walk from one end and back again just to get my self out there,i feel like i can do most stuff,i get realy excited and feel great like i can do it but then tommorow comes and its just like every other day and i cant do it.If only i could get the enthusiasim i get at night and keep it for during the day then i would be sorted :wink:

Danfalc

Banned
Yeah me to Scottish_player :lol:

Im like that aswell, maybe its because were a little more relaxed at nights,and can focus on the stuff we want to do rather than all the negative thoughts we have floating about in the day.I know you probaly wasnt looking for advice, but maybe writing the stuff down at night before you go to bed and sticking to them the next day?

Scottish_Player

I have kept a mental note of it before and i promise myself iam going to do it,but i just dont.There is nothing holiding me back except myself and lack of ethusiasim,i am forver making excuses to myself as to why i should not do it,like kayaking for example i always tell myself its not the weather for it or there will be too many people at the loch or one of the things i hate is going into the street and fixing all the gear onto my car and people watching me,i realy love kayaking as when iam doing it its just so good but its just the getting the enthusiam to go. :roll:

Danfalc

Banned
Yeah i understand that Scottish_player aswell, maybe you could go with a mate? I always find it easier to do somthing if ive planned to do it with someone cos id feel bad about letting them down.

Scottish_Player

Mates? well i dont mean to sound depressing but i have no mates,iam not feeling sorry for myself or anything here iam just answering your question.Ive often thought about stuff like if i was ever to get married who could i ask to be my best man and i could never have a stag party cause i would have no one to come :lol: Thats how much i haven taken myself out of society.The last time i think i done anything social was about 8 years ago with mates from school when we went to the snooker club but ever since then there hasent realy been any people in my life that i could call a mates,ive gotten close to a handle full of people thrugh work but thats as far as it goes,ive never met up with them or done anything with them out of work. Sorry to sound morbid,iam a happy guy realy :D

Danfalc

Banned
Scottish_player, your not sounding depressing about saying you have no mates,your a nice guy and im sure the only reason you dont have mates is cos your sp makes you too uncormfortable to be around people.I havnt really got any mates either so you know, i do understand. I do however have a support worker, so it might be worth you looking into that as that helps me a lot.