No enthusiasm for this (or anything else)

Apersonalan

It's all this constant numbing. I'm so bored and there's nothing to do. Even though I'm brand new I see how everyone else has like 100 friends who knows them and I think to myself that's too difficult and that will never be me, then I go into giving up mode again.

This has plagued me for the longest. I can fake it but I can never truly feel it.

TheSanctuarian

It's all this constant numbing. I'm so bored and there's nothing to do. Even though I'm brand new I see how everyone else has like 100 friends who knows them and I think to myself that's too difficult and that will never be me, then I go into giving up mode again.

This has plagued me for the longest. I can fake it but I can never truly feel it.

I don't really understand what you mean.... numbing? Boredom (got that one), everyone has loads of friends? giving up a mode?

What are you guys on about?!
:mad:

hahaha sorry, I see how that could be confusing. I don't really have a whole lot of optimistic news to share but I thought Patrick needed something positive. So I thought about it and decided I'd talk about breakfast (as you do ) because I like cake but there was none there which was a little disappointing but then I found cookies which was good. so the moral of the story is I overcame a tough situation and focused on the positive :) As for the foot modelling is what Patrick likes to do for a living according to his profile.

Apersonalan

I don't really understand what you mean.... numbing? Boredom (got that one), everyone has loads of friends? giving up a mode?

No I mean I go into "giving up mode" because I don't see the point but when I have fun I wonder how I ever felt that way. But getting back to that seems so distant.

I don't know the difference between depression from a.d.d or depression in general.

TheSanctuarian

hahaha sorry, I see how that could be confusing. I don't really have a whole lot of optimistic news to share but I thought Patrick needed something positive. So I thought about it and decided I'd talk about breakfast (as you do ) because I like cake but there was none there which was a little disappointing but then I found cookies which was good. so the moral of the story is I overcame a tough situation and focused on the positive :) As for the foot modelling is what Patrick likes to do for a living according to his profile.

You guys know each other too well for a stranger to join the conversation :(

...Breakfast. as you do :cool:

You guys know each other too well for a stranger to join the conversation :(

...Breakfast. as you do :cool:

Aw Sanctuarian I just saw this now >_< you're not a stranger, I'm just a bit strange :D

Eat breakfast like a king! And as the Royal the saying goes 'Let them eat cake'