No one responding me :(

Marc7

TL;DR stands for "Too Long; Didn't read" just meaning when presented with a wall of texts, sometimes people just shut off and don't want to bother reading it all. And DFTBA means Don't forget to be awesome! Just a reminder ;)

As to the post reading, I would say if they have posts, or a profile, or some way to learn about them, take the effort to do so. If you're looking for friends, in my book they are two people who care about each other. And if you take the first step and invest time into learning about them, and care about what they care about, they'll be more likely to do the same in return. Or in the very least, having someone put in that effort says something about them and makes them more apt to talk to you, I would think. And that goes with everything I said. Putting effort in, in whatever way you do, I think is very important.

Oh thank you, I'm sorry I don't know some internet abbreviations.

Ok, yea that is important to put out effort in but shouldn't the other person put some in too?

JRT

It isn't a nice feeling when trying to 'join in ' conversations on forums and people ignore your comments cos you're not 'part of the gang' . I have it too.

Marc7

It isn't a nice feeling when trying to 'join in ' conversations on forums and people ignore your comments cos you're not 'part of the gang' . I have it too.

I was referring to having people i message don't respond back to me at all or after responding once on here and an another site I go on.