Not CS because I've never had ETS... so whats it called??

Sure_whynot

About 3 weeks ago I tested a home made Iontohporisis machine on my hands. After 7 treatments over 7 consecutive days, I stopped the the experiment because I hadn't seen any results & my feet had started sweating pretty badly.

My feet had never even had moderate HH. Now I would rate them as moderate-severe.

Its been 2-3 weeks since I stopped the tests & they still havent returned back to normal.

Dose anyone have any ideas? or experiences with this?
Im not sure what to do, and its really bothering me.
Any feedback would be very much appreciated.

x Sure

Hi Why_not,

If its your first time doing Iontopherosis, then you might need to give it longer than 7 days to work. When I first started, the very first time, I think it took me around 14 days for it to show results, it was the longest 14 days ever.

I've noticed that the sweating gets worse before it gets better, even now, when I've taken a break for 5 or 8 days and have let the sweating come back a little, I still notice that I'll get more sweating for a couple of initial days back "on" before it goes away again. My own explanation for this is that the currents are stimulating your sweat glands hence magnifying the sweating, until they get blocked or whatever scientific process that happens.

As for the feet, I find that if my hands are sweating a lot, then my feet are also more prone to sweating more too, because your whole system is connected. You might just have to wait it out for your whole system to calm down again, or, jump back on the program and give yourself 15 days to try it out. It differs for everyone and I've read, could be related to the quality of your water source too (hard water is better).

hope that helps.

JohnSwead

bellbotton666:
I've heard from other people the same thing that it got worse before getting better. That might be the most sense I have heard anyone make about it though.

I agree though 7 days is probably not long enough to see if it is really working.

Sure_whynot

Hi Why_not,

If its your first time doing Iontopherosis, then you might need to give it longer than 7 days to work. When I first started, the very first time, I think it took me around 14 days for it to show results, it was the longest 14 days ever.

I've noticed that the sweating gets worse before it gets better, even now, when I've taken a break for 5 or 8 days and have let the sweating come back a little, I still notice that I'll get more sweating for a couple of initial days back "on" before it goes away again. My own explanation for this is that the currents are stimulating your sweat glands hence magnifying the sweating, until they get blocked or whatever scientific process that happens.

As for the feet, I find that if my hands are sweating a lot, then my feet are also more prone to sweating more too, because your whole system is connected. You might just have to wait it out for your whole system to calm down again, or, jump back on the program and give yourself 15 days to try it out. It differs for everyone and I've read, could be related to the quality of your water source too (hard water is better).

hope that helps.

bellbotton666:
I've heard from other people the same thing that it got worse before getting better. That might be the most sense I have heard anyone make about it though.

I agree though 7 days is probably not long enough to see if it is really working.

Thanks for the feedback! =]

Yeah, I get what you guys are saying. & that dose make sense.

I guess when I heard people say "it gets worse before it gets better" I was only expecting the sweating in my hands to become more severe. Because that was the only area I was treating. I stopped after the 7 day mark because the side effects from the Iontopherosis (my feet sweating) outweighed the treatment benefits that my hands would receive.

Im still not sure what to do, because I definitely dont want to risk my feet staying this way for semi-dry hands.

Please continue posting =] & thanks for the help so far.

klamm76

Hmm,only I have to say about this that I noticed after using iontotreatments,was that after the ionto worked.I used it for both hands/feet,doh.

But I noticed that I maybe could sweat a little more on other places.I would not call this CS, because I relate CS as permamently curse! But yes, maybe the sweating can move to other places,when U finaly have got rid of it in hands/feet.But lucky for me,this is only minor sweating.Whit ionto U can just stop,and it will go back to "normal",,,,eh the normal shith I mean:/.

Dont think you will get sweating permamently on your feet.But its kind of weird,those who sweat from their palms usualy sweat from their soles.I think U are the first person I have heard about,only sweating from hand, and not feet?

I dont know so much about this homemade devices,but I would suggest U to take treatments,both hands and feet.

And like bellbottom666 say,for me to it wasnt enough the first time to take 7 treatments like the manual said.It also took 14-15 treatments for me to before it really worked.

Another thing.
It is good that you stop the first time to,because then you can see how long the treatment works before the sweating comes back.And after that you have to take the whole sessions again,but then you at least know how long you can go,an adjust your maintance treatments after that. I can go for about 1 1/2 week before the sweating returns.So I found out that I must take 1 treatment every week.

And I can agree whit the theory that the guys above is saying also.

But I dont think that you should panick.
Either you do this,not half hearted,or you dont.And then I think the sweating from your feet will disappere,but then again the sweating in the palms returns:/. I know this sucks to hear,but this is my theory at least!

One thing I dont understand.Did the iontoreatments work for you at all, or not in your hands?.How many % dry, if?

Btw.The name for it,hehe.Dont know at all.Just that the sweating can move around when you stop it one place.We have to sweat,or we overheat and die.Whish we could be like pigs sometimes,only sweat from the tung or where the hell they sweat from.

Another thing I wish for, if you look away from the perfect cure for us,with no side-effects.

Is that maybe they can come up with a iontodevice whit botox or some kind of herbal or drugs.That last longer.Maybe we just can take 1 treatment in 1 month,2,3, or 1 in a year.Would be nice:).I know that they have experiensed a little on this,whit botox in the ionto.Like they have experiensed on iontodevice whit no water.But the last one, did not worked so good:/.The first one I only hope they need some more time before it comes to the marked to us in a safe way?

Last edited: