Not Important...

ZiggyCosmicJive said:
If she was black, seeking a black guy, there would probably be no issue.

For the record, I recall a thread recently where someone (who was also black) was asking for a black guy and I thought it was weird and suspect. I didn't comment on it at the time because that poster didn't overemphasize it as being the most important thing, and maybe I was in a more polite mood that day.

Color preferences may be perfectly normal, but remember that I'm so antisocial that I have no clue what's normal, it just didn't feel normal to me. Or rather I could understand a generalized preference, but not really understand excluding everyone else, just as I don't really understand people who say "you absolutely must be taller than six feet" or "you must have brown hair" or whatever. But best of luck to people whose dating pool only includes 6' tall brown haired white people.

I called in a consultant who has convinced me I was jumping to unwarranted conclusions in this thread. Hence the post removals. Forget I said anything, I can't conclude someone's racist based on a few words.

Sorry lonely-daisy but I have to say one thing to you:

The reason you're so lonely is because of how you talk to people..

So I'm middle aged? HOW TOTALLY RUDE!! I think I'll ad you on my ignore list, it seems to me you're totally ignorant.. Mad

THEN Y DON'T U LISTEN Mad

I think you guys better read this statement I added below IN BOLD, you probably didn't read the extra comment I added below on my first post above...

"P.S.:please do not respond to this post with CRITISISMS or REMARKS.. If you don't like this post just disregard it.."

I'll put whatever the hell I want on this post as long as it's not with foul language,obscene or calling people here names.. I DO NOT want to hear any comments about HITLER or BEING A RACIST. I'm not a racist.. I just prefer dating someone my own kind that's all. If you don't like it, TOO BAD, DON'T RESPOND THEN... If I receive anyonemore critisisms from you guys, I have no choice but to add you my ignore list!! Mad

can you say something without it looking like you're yelling it or angry??

If you be friendly to people, they'll be friendly back. If you're a bitch to people, they'll be bitches to you!

And on the subject of inter-racial couples, did you ever notice that white people are the only people who can't say "I want a white partner" without being labeled racist?? I'm not gonna lie, I'm most attracted to white girls. But I'm not racist at all.

I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!!!!

:x THAT'S ENOUGH!!!! I'M GETTING SICK OF THESE CRITISISMS!!!! I DON'T WANT ANYMORE REPLIES HERE!!! I WANT TO THIS POST CLOSED!!!!!!!

Heh, good luck with reporting someone at this site.

You know, if you stopped complaining about people posting, that would leave people with no further motivation to post.

silentone

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT TURNED OUT LIKE THIS!!!

THIS ISN'T WHAT SPW IS ABOUT....SPW IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FRIENDLY AND POSITIVE PLACE....SO EVERYBODY END IT!!!

FamousFive

Request acknowledged.

dead_thread.jpg

JackieB

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves!!

Riiya said:
LonelyDaisy said:
I'm a very lonely 41yr old who hasn't had any friends for a long while. I need a female friend ages 30s & 40s to chat with..

You gotta face reality, lady.

On an unrelated note, I'm tempted to think you're a troll. Please say you are a troll - I need my sleep tonight.

Edit: Yeah, I actually made some time to google you. You sound like a real person, but then you also sound like a real bitch. Good luck in your future endeavors, and may God bless whoever decides to be your special guy. I'm sure you two will make an excellent couple and have lots of awesome kids.

Hoth said:
ZiggyCosmicJive said:

For the record, I recall a thread recently where someone (who was also black) was asking for a black guy and I thought it was weird and suspect. I didn't comment on it at the time because that poster didn't overemphasize it as being the most important thing, and maybe I was in a more polite mood that day.

Color preferences may be perfectly normal, but remember that I'm so antisocial that I have no clue what's normal, it just didn't feel normal to me. Or rather I could understand a generalized preference, but not really understand excluding everyone else, just as I don't really understand people who say "you absolutely must be taller than six feet" or "you must have brown hair" or whatever. But best of luck to people whose dating pool only includes 6' tall brown haired white people.

I called in a consultant who has convinced me I was jumping to unwarranted conclusions in this thread. Hence the post removals. Forget I said anything, I can't conclude someone's racist based on a few words.

freestylemonster said:

So I'm middle aged? HOW TOTALLY RUDE!! I think I'll ad you on my ignore list, it seems to me you're totally ignorant.. Mad

I think you guys better read this statement I added below IN BOLD, you probably didn't read the extra comment I added below on my first post above...

"P.S.:please do not respond to this post with CRITISISMS or REMARKS.. If you don't like this post just disregard it.."

I'll put whatever the hell I want on this post as long as it's not with foul language,obscene or calling people here names.. I DO NOT want to hear any comments about HITLER or BEING A RACIST. I'm not a racist.. I just prefer dating someone my own kind that's all. If you don't like it, TOO BAD, DON'T RESPOND THEN... If I receive anyonemore critisisms from you guys, I have no choice but to add you my ignore list!! Mad

If you be friendly to people, they'll be friendly back. If you're a bitch to people, they'll be bitches to you!

And on the subject of inter-racial couples, did you ever notice that white people are the only people who can't say "I want a white partner" without being labeled racist?? I'm not gonna lie, I'm most attracted to white girls. But I'm not racist at all.

Hoth said:

You know, if you stopped complaining about people posting, that would leave people with no further motivation to post.

I think you guys are being way too hard on this poor girl. You should feel sorry for her instead of criticizing and passing judgments. I saw her other post stating that she broke up with her bf because he’s gay, and now that she’s placed another post searching for another guy, all you did was reply with criticisms... There’s nothing wrong with her proffering to date someone her own race, some people proffer dating different races rather then their own. You people are pushing her more and more into bitterness. I think you should take a good look at yourselves instead of passing judgments on other people. I wouldn’t be surprised if she never came back here, it seems that you guys are being too judgmental. You guys say she’s a BITCH, well I got news for you guys IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE…

JackieB

Re: You guys should be ashamed of yourselves!!

Riiya said:
JackieB said:
You guys say she’s a BITCH, well I got news for you guys IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE…

True, but then I'm not the one whining about not having any friends and/or a boyfriend and LAUGHING at well-meaning suggestions from people who were only trying to help. That was rude, obnoxious, and probably one of the reasons she's not doing very well in life right now.
Did you ever stop to think that she had to deal with people who has been mistreating her in the past? I guess you don't.. Your just too busy putting her down, especially with that TROLL comment.. REAL NICE.. The only trolls I see are the people here who are full of critisisms, INCLUDING YOU.. I think you and the other critics here should do her a favor and keep your opinions to yourselves, this is the reason why she's very bitter is because she's got to deal with people like you..

Re: You guys should be ashamed of yourselves!!

JackieB said:
Riiya said:
LonelyDaisy said:
I'm a very lonely 41yr old who hasn't had any friends for a long while. I need a female friend ages 30s & 40s to chat with..

You gotta face reality, lady.

On an unrelated note, I'm tempted to think you're a troll. Please say you are a troll - I need my sleep tonight.

Edit: Yeah, I actually made some time to google you. You sound like a real person, but then you also sound like a real bitch. Good luck in your future endeavors, and may God bless whoever decides to be your special guy. I'm sure you two will make an excellent couple and have lots of awesome kids.

Hoth said:
ZiggyCosmicJive said:

freestylemonster said:

Hoth said:

I think you guys are being way too hard on this poor girl. You should feel sorry for her instead of criticizing and passing judgments. I saw her other post stating that she broke up with her bf because he’s gay, and now that she’s placed another post searching for another guy, all you did was reply with criticisms... There’s nothing wrong with her proffering to date someone her own race, some people proffer dating different races rather then their own. You people are pushing her more and more into bitterness. I think you should take a good look at yourselves instead of passing judgments on other people. I wouldn’t be surprised if she never came back here, it seems that you guys are being too judgmental. You guys say she’s a BITCH, well I got news for you guys IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE…

You're right, I was too harsh. I'm sorry Lonely Daisy! :)