Not mainly social anxiety..

zoooo

Hello.
I'm new here. I do have an anxiety disorder, but it's not really social anxiety. Not mainly anyway. I don't know where else to go to speak to others with similar problems. And judging from the messages I've read already this seems like a good place for me.
Am I still welcome here?

Thank you.

Hellraising

But if like you have panic/anxiety attacks, you can talk about them here. It's just that it'd be very limited for you, since it's not catered to your anxiety disorder.

Chilling__Echo

hey you're more than welcome, stick around. everyone's got their probs and it's all anxiety none the less, i'm sure you have plenty to contribute no matter what topics come up :D

zoooo

Thanx a bunch, Chilling__Echo & nighthawk!

It's sort of strange, but great that a place like this exists. It's strange because (with one exeption) I'm pretty much the only one I know with anxiety problems. In this Hundred Acre Wood, I'm not the only Eeyore :D

black_mamba

*swings a ticking pocket clock past zooo's eyes*

You are feeling verrrry sleepy...

No? Damn it didn't work, my plan to turn every single new member into a buk bukking chicken. Oh well, welcome! :D

zoooo

black_mamba said:

No? Damn it didn't work, my plan to turn every single new member into a buk bukking chicken. Oh well, welcome! :D

Zzzz.. Cluck cluck cluuuuck? Cluck cluckkkk!

I feel better already :D

I'll translate for those of you you who don't speak Chickish:
Well, Hurricane. As I don't really have social phobia, I guess I owe you all an explaination.. Basically I've mainly got Anxiety disorder centred around loss for the most parts, with a dash of depressions at times (at least my psychotherapist says so). I think that'll do for now although it's more complex than that.
How about yous?

young

zoooo said:
black_mamba said:

Zzzz.. Cluck cluck cluuuuck? Cluck cluckkkk!

I feel better already :D

I'll translate for those of you you who don't speak Chickish:
Well, Hurricane. As I don't really have social phobia, I guess I owe you all an explaination.. Basically I've mainly got Anxiety disorder centred around loss for the most parts, with a dash of depressions at times (at least my psychotherapist says so). I think that'll do for now although it's more complex than that.
How about yous?

hello and welcome. I'm always available to talk. Except for when i'm in the bahtroom, that's when i need to concentrate.

redlady

Hello zoooo and welcome, bienvenue, welkom, willkommen, benvenuto, boa vinda, recepcion - that's just a big long list of multilingual welcomes :D Glad you could join us in our little world, it's a nice neighbourhood and the folks around here are pretty fantastic. Hope you enjoy your stay :wink:

zoooo

redlady said:
Hello zoooo and welcome, bienvenue, welkom, willkommen, benvenuto, boa vinda, recepcion - that's just a big long list of multilingual welcomes :D Glad you could join us in our little world, it's a nice neighbourhood and the folks around here are pretty fantastic. Hope you enjoy your stay :wink:

Thanx a bunch redlady and young:)
Danke shon, mucho gracias, tack saa mycket, mange tak, tusen takk!
Arrivederci al prossimo message :D

redlady

zoooo said:
redlady said:

Thanx a bunch redlady and young:)
Danke shon, mucho gracias, tack saa mycket, mange tak, tusen takk!
Arrivederci al prossimo message :D

Ah it seems i have inspired multiligualism in you too. Not that i can even speak another language other than english - but i like to look up the odd word in another language here and there. :D