Not ready for new job

spawn

CBT(cognative behaviour thearpy) my speeling sucks sorry :oops: but ya it helped me alot. work on those thoughts and feelings and assess them. heres one example.people are laughing, and i would think they must be laughing at me cause im a dork. i would then asses the situation in my head. why would they be laughing at me? could it be their laughing at something else? did i do something funny or anything that would make them laugh? no, so why am i paranoid? once i started to assess situations i found that i was tripping, paranoid for no reason and those feelings and thoughts went away slowly. you have to do that about every anxious thought or feeling, thats how u get over your fear. dont avoid it, it makes anxiety worse.

jus

working and interacting with coworkers/customers will definetly help and it wont take you long to relise the changes :)
Evan getting abused by customers in a call centre job would be confidence building i rekon.

good luck :)

InDeepshit said:
I want to believe that my dysfunctional interactions with people don't matter. I would develop communication skills eventually i hope, and hopefully i will develop a higher self esteem from the experience..