Och aye the noo

So, where should ah go with this wee journal here? By which ah mean, whit should ah talk aboot next? Since ah've still go the whole story of the last 3 months tae tell ye.
Or d'ye just want tae read entries where ah vent and rage aboot stuff and throw in the odd swear word here an there ?

If ah wus a bit mair cultured, intelligent, educated, opinionated an kept up tae date with the news, then ah'd happily share ma views on current affairs an politics. But am no, so... that's f**ked that, hasn't it ?
I'm not bothered mate, what u write. I just find it all entertining enuf, whatever it is .. i mean i'm sitting here with crisps & a beer having a good little spell of relaxing time reading yin posts! :bigsmile:

And politics, well that tends to bore the pants off me. Anythng but politics, i say, and yer good ta go! :giggle:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm not bothered mate, what u write. I just find it all entertining enuf, whatever it is .. i mean i'm sitting here with crisps & a beer having a good little spell of relaxing time reading yin posts! :bigsmile:

Good on ya. Slightly jelously yer drink an relaxin' while ye readin' this. Am just relaxin', waiting for this chest infection tae f**k off so ah cun startin' pourin' booze doon ma neck again.

And politics, well that tends to bore the pants off me. Anythng but politics, i say, and yer good ta go! :giggle:

Oh, me anaw. And ah used tae watch Prime Minister's Question when ah wus younger. Mainly cuz some politicians like William Hague an John Prescott used tae huv some great, hilarious banter between each other during those sessions. Now it's just humourless an boring...

Though, ah've gotten quite apolitical as ah've gotten older. Though, ah still huv a good at most politicians when they say or do summit stupid or hypocritical. Other than that, ah tend tae stay clear of it, cuz it just causes mair arguments than it's worth.

And third wave supposedly "liberal" feminists and SJWs are a great laugh, just for the utter hypocritical shite that they gan oan aboot. And the fact nane o' them can take a joke. And how they're so f**kin' staunch in their beliefs, they cannae accept it when folk either challenge their views or disagree with them.

That's one of the positives of being raised by a deeply religious, bitter man-hatin' feminist who projects onto ya. Ye start tae see how one-sided their arguments always are and just how sexist and mental they are.

Dinnae take that as me hatin' ma Mum, ah don't... anymore. Am just aware that most of her beliefs are mental. :giggle:

Anyway, that's enough o' ma rambling for now. Better get back tae being somewhat funny...

Graeme1988

Okay, not really a funny story in any way. But last week, after findin' oot ma physiotherapy clinic appointment wus cancelled at the last minure, ma sister decided tae take me an oor Mum for a McDonald's and some McFlurries.

And we drove past and looked at this lorry fire incident as we made oor way tae the motorway service stations at Johnstonebridge.

Driver jumps clear of lorry fire on A74 motorway near Lockerbie - BBC News

We even went up on the flyover for a better look, as headed back tae Lockerbie. And there wus a elderly couple lookin' on fae their car. And a bus driving - clearly between shifts - leaning over the bridge, smoking and lookin' on as the fire brigade put out the fire.

Oh, ah rwad in ma local newspaper that, last weekend at the Royal Bar here in Lockerbie, a DJ's debut show had to be cut short after a pub goer hud his heid smashed through a window. :bigsmile: Ah know there shouldnae be anythin' funny aboot that, but it just added to the stereotype that Scottish people aren't that friendly. Also, it makes me wonder how off yer face d'ye huv tae be to pick a fight with somebuddy at a music concert?

Graeme1988

Gonnae be so glad when this chest infection clears up, cuz ah huv'nae hud a wink of sleep due to really annoying coughing fits.

As ah previous mentioned, ah got that banister fitted at the bottom of the stairs the day. The guy wus hear fae aboot half past 10, and it made a good job of it. There's actually more wee brackets holding the banister in place, compared tae the yins that lead up the stairs.

Awww, man, ah still feel as though things are just flyin' by at such a pace, ah dinnae really huv time tae enjoy much at the moment. Or mibbe everything's been so focus on ma rehab an recovery, that every wee moment of relaxation is under appreciated, if that makes sense? :question:

Graeme1988

Also, the bad yin - that's me. :kickingmyself: Aw because ah point oot how little gets done when ah ask fur anythin'. Oh, and am a c**t for no accepting an apology, despite the fact it wus preceeded by the usual excuse ah always here: "Oh, ah forgot". How f**kin' convenient, eh? Ye forgot, that doesnae bode well for yer functionality o' yer brain does it?

How come the wimmin in ma family will listen tae each other, yet whenever ah ask for a favour, they suddenly become deef an get suddenly get amnesia? Weird that innit? But then they couldnae give a flying-arsed kipper aboot me, really. Being a man an whit not - feminists tend tae hate them.

Also, why do some wimmin think that saying: "Oh, ah forgot" when they fail to do whit wus kindly asked of them is a way of being let off with. Call me a c**t if you must, but if ah ask, nicely, for somebuddy tae doing something for me and they agree to it, ah kinda expect them tae keep their word on it. See, ah tend tae huv a bit mair trust in folk if they show themselves to be reliable. Rather than lazy, moody, whinging bitches who can stand being told tae do summit.

Sorry, hud yet another argument with ma Mum this morning. Ah genuinely think am gonnae huv a mental breakdoon afore the summer holidays. Cuz f**k all seems tae huv gone right for me since the last week in February. :veryangry:

On a mair positive note, am feelin' a wee bit better this morning. Got a slightly better night's sleep. The cough is still there, but ah think ma chest infection is clearly up. And ma recovery is coming along at a slow pace, but am makin' progress every week. It's just trying to get up and walk as much as ah can is proving difficult withoot any long-term goal, now that the stairs are lookin' like they'll be nae bother.

Graeme1988

Why is happiness such a temporary feelin' for me? Ah cannae seem tae be happy aboot much at the moment. :sad:

Graeme1988

It's been a bit weird day for me the day. Aside from the irritating cough, ah feel great. Must be getting better? :question:

Got up and walked a few times with ma zimmer frame, didnae feel as breathless compared tae a few days ago. Still a bit wary aboot changing things up to crutches, even though ah've got shown how to use when puttin' both crutches forward then steppin' through. But ah don't know if it'd wise tae use ma crutches around the house, as there's no much room tae manoeuvre - especially in the living room with ma temporary bed taking up more space than usually in there.

And am finally actually feelin' that ma legs are getting stronger.
happy-dancing.gif
Hopefully ah'll be back upstair sooner rather than later?

And with the way things are gan at the moment, ah could well be. :D

Graeme1988

Right, that is it!! Am gonnae be up them stair afore end o' the week, even if am going against Minaj's recent advice of taking it slowly at that physiotherapy clinic the other day. And hopefully using the toliet against, cuz am fed up with pissin' in a bottle. Anyway, ah digress...

Ma older sister just phoned from Ireland, not long ago, as ah wus gettin' ready for bed at half past nine. She wus on the phone to oor Mum greeting for an hour cuz she hud another argument with her husband. And not only is he being an arsehole and treat her like shite - some of his family are as well.

And ah dinnae even want tae be sittin' in the same room as them, because the impression ah get from the way ma Mum's responding to ma sister, ah know am gonnae huv tae contain the urge tae f**kin' lamp ma sister's Irish hubby in the gob. :bat:

Seriously, if they kick off this time, ah might just trash the hoose, then slit ma wrists . Only partly jokin' there, btw. Because am no pittin' up with the stress of them always arguing everytime they come tae visit. Plus, if things are so bad - get a divorce. It's no like ma sister'll lose oot. And with the way he's apparently been acting since they hud child, he'll financially fuct fur half o' whit he's worth. And it'll unlikely he'll get custody, since family courts are usually on the mother's side. Which isnae a bad thing in this situation.

Graeme1988

beating-head-against-the-wall.gif
I am seek fed-up always gettin' blamed for everybuddy else's inability tae listen to me an do as ah ask.

F**k it! Am just gonnae keep quiet fae noo oan, cuz ah just end up causin' trouble whenever ah open ma gob.

Graeme1988

Awrite folks, how's it gaun?

So, ah don't know if ah shouuld start by sayin' this, but ah hud another with ma mum aboot her persiistently negative attitude to which she rerelie that she couldnae give a f**k if ah wus irritated by her constantly thinkin' worst of everythin' when it concerned. So ah've decided to give up trying to get through tae her. An decided am just gonnae do whit ah feel is right for me, and do the opposite of any advice ma family gie me.

Hi, it worked for George Costanza in Seinfeld - albeit that yin episode.

Anyway, am actually quite proud o' masel' the day, cuz ah pushed myself a wee bit close to ma goal of getting back upstairs. Despite being wary as to how ah'd go aboot getting back down them. What with ma right leg still healing and it being the weaker of the two. But ah managed it, walked up and down the first 2 stairs in ma house which led to the bathroom. Ah did that a total of 9 times, or it could've been 10. :quespstairs

As if that wus'nae enough, ah also managed the get intake the bathroom 'n' have a shower fur the first time in nearly 4 months.
yahoo.gif
Which fur somebuddy who wus almost bedridden for 2 month ago due to major orthopaedic surgery is quite an achievement.

Looks like ah could possibly get up them stairs by the end o' the week - here's hoping - if ah carry on with ma rehab and recovery the way ah huv been. Anyhow, that's just a wee update for any uh yous who are mibbe wondering how things huv been going for me lately.

Graeme1988

To shave or not to shave - that is the question... :thinking:

Nah! F**k it! Dinnae want tae get mistaken for Lewis Hamilton's brother again. Nor do ah want tae be telt ah look surprising young for ma age. 13 going on 30, aye right.

Think ah'll just shave ma ****s instead,. It's startin' tae look like an afro doon there. Oh Gawd!
:eek: Sorry if that last description is a wee bit too graphic. :giggle: :eek:mg:

Graeme1988

Oh f**k, ma sister's comin' tae visit a week from today !
bolt.gif
And I'm freakin' out cuz it looks like ah'll huv tae suffer their company, unless ah cun get back upstairs by the end of this week. Still don't know if ah should attempt it? Ah mean, ah huv started to walk up an down the 2 stairs that lead to the bathroom.

Graeme1988

Awww, ah feel hellish. Wish ah could get rid of this annoying cough.
sick.gif

Looks like ah'll be needing another week's worth o' antibiotics.

Oh, ma mum says ah'll be back upstairs by the weekend? Don't whether tae believe her, and that she genuinely thinks that? Or she could just be sayin' it tae git may hopes up? :question: :idontknow:

slimjim119

Hey Graeme, You should try some honey for relief with your cough. A hot cup of tea with honey and lemon. It felt soothing to me when I was getting over a nagging cold. Or a spoonful right out of the bottle. It may provide some temporary relief.

Graeme1988

Hey Graeme, You should try some honey for relief with your cough. A hot cup of tea with honey and lemon. It felt soothing to me when I was getting over a nagging cold. Or a spoonful right out of the bottle. It may provide some temporary relief.

Don't think there's any lemons in ma house at the moment, but there should be some honey in one of the kitchen cupboards. Ma mum's going shopping tomorrow morning, so if am awake early afore she heads out, ah'll say about the honey n' lemon tea.

Cuz the honey flavoured medicine isnae daein anythin' tae shift this chest infection, which ah've hud fur nearly 2 weeks.

Graeme1988

F**k! Just whit ah needed... an inner ear infection in ma left ear again. :kickingmyself: On top of everything else, mair health issues. Though, that said, when am listenin' tae ma music, background noise is blocked oot - due tae ma hearin' being currently fuct on ma left side. Meaning ah cun annoy ma family and ah huv a legit reason for no hearin' them when they're talkin' tae me.

"Eh? Whit? Ah cannae hear ye, speak up!" :bigsmile:

Right, better huv some breakie an some honey n' lemon tea to try and rid masel' o' this chest infection which hus kept me fae doing much rehab, lately. Cuz I am now f***in' desperate tae get ma arse back tae the solitude o' ma ain bedroom.

Dinnae want tae be doon here in the living room while ma sister, brother-in-law an niece are viisitin'. Constantly being pestered n' gawked at.

Graeme1988

Makin' some gradual progress on gettin' up the stairs, ah've started going up the 2 bottom stairs with ma left foot followed by ma right. And the weird thing is ah didnae think aboot it, or feel nervous ah just did it.

Whereas, just a few days ago, ah wus leading with ma left foot and bring ma right yin onto the same stair, repeating same for 2 step. Then ah'd turn and repeat the pattern, leading with ma weaker right leg, feelin' quite anxious aboot makin' ma way doon. And it's just a few steps tae...

Don't know if am getting ahead of masel' here? Or ma determination tae get back tae the way things were afore January 5th is jist spurring me on? Been doing a lotta this on ma own, essential, with little tae nae advice from ma physiotherapy team. Which doesnae exactly give them a glooming endorsement of their skills.

Kinda apt that ah started listening to this song while typing oot the last bit of this post...

Mudvayne - Determined

So f**king determined
Yeah, yeah go
You better believe it, confidence
Go
So f**king determined
Yeah, yeah go
Spit out all reason,
Yeah

Focused, driven, certain, the way it's got to be

mad-smiley-bending-rod.gif