OK FELLOW SP PEEPS, WHO IS YOUR DREAM DATE??

Anonymous

OK SINCE WE SPEND MOST OF OUR DAYS AND NIGHTS IN DOOM AND GLOOM (WELL I KNOW I DO!) I JUST THOUGHT I'D ADD A LIGHT HEARTED SUBJECT TO HELP PUT A LITTLE SMILE ON YOUR FACE'S. :D

SO.......WHO IS YOUR DREAM DATE? :wink:

MY WOULD HAVE TO BE EITHER RYAN PHILIPPE (CRUEL INTENTIONS)...OR A VERY CLOSE 2ND JOSH HARTNETT (PEAL HARBOUR).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TAKE CARE PEOPLE! X

Crimefish

My dream date is my best friend. But in a few years he's gonna marry his girlfriend.

Unless you meant celebrities. In which case, I guess... Kiefer Sutherland (24, Lost Boys) in 1988, or Tom Delonge (guitarist blink-182) in 1999.

Anonymous

not somebody famous! someone kind, smart, intelligent, funny, interesting, gentle and horny. hey you know who you are dammit!

Anonymous

JOHNNY DEPP!!!!

It's 'deep for Depp' :wink:

Shantaram
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
The Libertine
Finding Neverland
Secret Window
Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Pirates of the Caribbean
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
From Hell
Blow
Chocolat
Before Night Falls
The Man Who Cried
Sleepy Hollow
The Astronaut's Wife
The Ninth Gate
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
The Brave
Donnie Brasco
Nick of Time
Dead Man
Don Juan DeMarco
Ed Wood
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Benny & Joon
Arizona Dream

Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare
Teen on TV

Edward Scissorhands
Cry-Baby

"21 Jump Street" (1987) TV Series
Slow Burn
Platoon
Private Resort
A Nightmare On Elm Street

Anonymous

fairuza balk in "the craft"

just as crimefish: On of my best friends. but she's also gettin married soon i guess ill have to marry fairuza balk instead :p

wistful_dementia

girlfriendinacoma said:
not somebody famous! someone kind, smart, intelligent, funny, interesting, gentle and horny. hey you know who you are dammit!

hmmm... couldn't be me... I am kind- most of the time/ smart and intelligent- sometime I am sometimes I'm not, I generally feel smarter when I'm not feeling stressed/ funny- I'm somewhat a closet comedian, but most people would probably find my humor daft and dull/ interesting?- I dunno, maybe depending on who you are,/gentle and horny- yeah most of the time.... horniness, not quite as much as in my teens and 20's, but still above average, I am more into intimacy and sensuality these days, but horniness is great too.

I dunno, but what girlfriendinacoma described seems to be great---- don't have to be famous- just a nice, gentle, smart, compassionate, horny, funny, (and least importantly) a girl with a look that strikes me the right way-- not model like, but you know one of those appearances that draws me in... know what I mean?

Anonymous

famous...uhm....for their nice bodies: iroda tulyaganova, anjolina jolie, chessie moore, kerry marie.
For their nice smiles and sense of humor: newshost tarah shrawtz and tina fay and elaine benis

LA323

KATE BEKINGSALE (Pearl Harbour and Van Helsing), and NICOLE KIDMAN !!!! LOVE EM

Chilling_Echo

Depp, and brandon boyd. but no, i'm not one of those pre-teens that only likes incubus for the lead singer....

i'm a HUGE incubus fan in case no one caught that!!! :D :wink:

JeSs42790

Alright, i'm all for the sweet and nice too, but for my DREAM date, it would have to be JOHNNY DEPP(OhShIt 8O ), i know i know he's got two kids and a girl but hey this is a DREAM date, and a girl can dream. then it would have to be Orlando Bloom(i loved pirates of the carribean cause you got two sexy guys for the price of one!!! :wink: " Then Josh Hartnett, he's got this whole i'm innocent look to him, like "oh i do like you for your personality(between you and me i don't think any guy has that going on, but he sure does have that look about him)
But if we were to be talking about a date that would ACTUALLY hapen, then it would have to be with a guy who is really really romantic(I watch all them old movies, this is gonna sound wierd but i think Pretty Woman is the cutest even though it is about a hooker.) also they need to have a sense of humor, nice, and cute, not drop dead handsome, just nice looking, hot, you know.
Jess

Anonymous

my dream date?my DREAM date would be if someone, anyone, would ask me to go out on one! sighhhhh :cry:

ricoche

Anonymous said:
JOHNNY DEPP!!!!

I agree with you at 300%

anonymous said:
my dream date?my DREAM date would be if someone, anyone, would ask me to go out on one! sighhhhh

I agree with you too. I think I'm really desperate. Any boy would do :cry:
But my dream date would be a kind funny and cute boy would respect me and with whom I could be myself and feel comfortable (I don't think THAT is ever gonna happen)

Remus

Staff member
girlfriendinacoma said:

fancy a date then :D

oh hang on....nah I'm not horny :lol:

cool name BTW :wink:

I know ,I know, it's serious

LittleMissScareAll

For celebrities, I'd choose Tom Green or Jared Leto...I would probably choose Tom over Jared because I love Tom's personality...although we're pretty much opposites. I'm not sure how that would work, but who knows, maybe he could help bring me out of some of my social phobia. :D It would certainly help my self esteem if Tom Green would actually date me!

kattness

billy corgan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or maybe kurt cobain if he was alive, from what ive read - we are really not that different,kinda scary :?