• curving down

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • one curves up, one curves down

• both corners straight (in-line)

• Total voters

okkamsrazor

I know this is a strange topic, but lookin in the mirror I noticed that the edge of my mouth kinda droops down and the other side curves up slightly.
Im pretty sure that it was never like this :? does anyone else have the same thing going on?

rado31

In the mirror you were looking or on your foto?
edit: it could be stress related , try to entertain yourself and not to think about it. Remove all mirrors from your house if you think it is so bad.

btw 1 : silly subject to put
btw 2: how to start a poll?

SocialRetahd

I obsess about things like this too, until I realized why my face looks like shit - it's my facial structure. People with good bone structure will look good no matter what type of little imperfections they have.

Just google models and you will see that they all have one thing in common - great cheek bones and chin.

okkamsrazor

rado31 said:
In the mirror you were looking or on your foto?
edit: it could be stress related , try to entertain yourself and not to think about it. Remove all mirrors from your house if you think it is so bad.

btw 1 : silly subject to put
btw 2: how to start a poll?

In the mirror whist brushin my teeth!
Im not concerned about it - well not too much, but now that you mention it Ive looked in some old photos and the corners of my mouth go up - these pics are what 4 years old?

btw 1 : it is a silly subject
btw 2 : Im not telling you
:p

**Social after googling 'models' Ive come to the conclusion we are living in a truly twisted world m8...