One Good Thing!

LilMissTragic

I'm a little fed up with hearing such pessamistic stories lately, I need some cheer. Has anyone had a good thing happen to them lately, anything at all, no matter how small. Come let us all know.

Crimefish

Prozac! :D
I only started taking it a few days ago, so I'm still getting side effects. I feel like the itchiest person alive. But I'm also having the most vivid and bizarre dreams. They're so cool.

wistful_dementia

lol... crime... that reminded me of when I tried to quit smoking... right before I went to sleep I would put on a nicotine patch. I would have the most intense, bizzare, and vivid dreams also 8O

Anonymous

Not only SLAYER, but MASTODON was there too :D

nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah :p lol

I saw Slayer in '95 and they kinds stank (Tom's 'voice' was shot.... he was whispering the lyrics......"psst, hell awaits, pass it on")... this time was KILLER. Though my 31-year-old ass can't really handle going out to thrash metal shows and having beer until midnight on a Monday with work in the morning... but hey, it was a rather SA-free evening (went with some old pals, you know, the ones I never see anymore LOL).

And what a set!! More old stuff than they've played in a while... "Fight Til Death," "Necrophiliac", "Die by the Sword", "War Ensemble".... and of course the triple encore of "Angel of Death," "Post-Mortem" and "Raining Blood"!!!! They opened with a song I often relate well too-- "God Hates Us All." :twisted:

The bands were introduced by this freako names Lizard Man-- sharpened teeth, many piercings, facial and body tatoos of green scales... he stuck a power drill up his nose and had a guy throw darts into his chest. (Hey, this was the Jagermeister Music Tour, after all!!)

I even recognized and talked to a guy I remember from high school (one of the cool people) who I haven't laid eyes on in in literally 12 years. He recognized me too, even though I look quite a bit different.

Somehow being surrounded by 2000 drunken metalheads bothers me less than trying to be social at work. :?: :!: :?:

What scared me was the show program... it had to EXPLAIN to the kids why "this album from 1986" ("Reign in Blood") was so classic...

loucat

i've just met the man of my dreams!! i've spoken to him and was so absorbed by him that i didn't have the time to get anxious, my next goal is to ask him out which i will have to do as i can't get him out of my head! i feel like a teenager, i.m 25!

LilMissTragic

I'm happy for ya loucat, I hope it all goes wel, Go get him tigrrrrrr!!

I'm happy, I got new swords andI learned a new rift on my drums. Oh and I have rhubarb crumble all to myself....hmmmmm...Today is indeed a good day!