Open Plan Offices

pitkreet

Am I the only one that absolutley HATES open plan offices?

They are evil. There is NO pivacy, nowhere to hide. The make me wanna puke.

I just want somewhere private where I can work in peace withou feeling that the entire office is scrutinizing my every move. Fuck off USA with your shitty ideas of how an office should be laid out. You know FUCK ALL, CUNTS!!! You are fucking evil!!!!

Parttimer

Everyone being able to see and hear everything you do and say has to be the SP's worst nightmare. We are by our natures very very private people. I simply couldn't cope in that environment either.

Chilling_Echo

ok, i may be pulling the wrong stick out of a Jenga tower in asking this, but what exactly is open plan? i gathered that you have no privacy...

Parttimer

Its like sitting in an open field with desks all around you. Your boss can see what ur doing from the other side of hte room

Parttimer

Chilling_Echo said:
ok, i may be pulling the wrong stick out of a Jenga tower in asking this, but what exactly is open plan? i gathered that you have no privacy...

Ok, i may be pulling the wrong stick out of a Jenga tower in asking this, but what the fuck is a Jenga Tower? :lol:

GettingThere

The open plan office certainly takes away a lot of people's personal space and that is so important to us. Strong agreement on this part.
I do think, however, that calling all americans evil may be just a tad harsh :!: :D

Chilling_Echo

ha, i prolly spelled it wrong but didn't anyone ever play Jenga??? when you have a stack of blocks/sticks and you take turns pulling out one till it falls?

Anonymous

ooh me me me. i played it :D
totaly useless though.

ugh, id hate the openplan places, but then i hate classrooms at school, cos its totally open. :(

but ya know.
just have to get on with it