Paint Ball Fight

logitechdog

Lets all go paintballing first person to be covered head to toe in paint wins :roll: , any people in the (uk)cleveland area like paintballing or go paintballing..

black_mamba

Where is cleveland roughly? I'd love to go paintballing, but everyone keeps telling me I'd wimp out because of the pain... :evil:

young

yetisbabe said:
My son went paintballing for his bachelor party. He was covered...and I do mean covered in bruises. 8O

you sure they were from the paintballs... :wink:

i went paintballing once. it was fun. and very tiresome. though i got shot in the crotch. that wasn't a happy moment though.

but it was fun.. but if you aren't really wearing much clothing to protect yourself. it can hurt. especially if the person is close.

Horatio

paintball can be rather painful depending on where you get hit

I got hit in the chest and that wasnt too bad, neither was the leg but I also got shot in the head by a nervous team mate only 2metres away which knocked me off my feet and gave me a big bruise

worst injuries I saw was a guy who got shot in the neck and started crying and another guy who got shot on the hand

black_mamba

And that poor guy who got shot in the eyes when he took his goggles off to scratch his face...went blind.

Oops sorry that was a soap opera story line (Byker Grove anyone?). :lol:

B

I play paintball religiously. Half the fun is comparing welts after a day of playing. Shots in the neck sting pretty bad. I usually wear a cup, so nut shots don't bother me, though on one unhappy occassion I was lying on my belly and I took a shot on the taint from somebody behind me. I weaved cuss words together like poetry that day.