paranoia

mikeofbodom

whenever im out, or just walking down a quiet street and walk past some person, i can't look at them in the eye so i keep my head down glaring onto the road passing by..

despise

mikeofbodom said:
whenever im out, or just walking down a quiet street and walk past some person, i can't look at them in the eye so i keep my head down glaring onto the road passing by... but then there are times where i have to look at EVERY single person and see if they're looking at me...does anyone else get this?? i can't control it at all and sometimes people think im just staring at them where i only take a quick glace to only know if im being looked at :p :roll:

i ALWAYS get that! im surprised someone else does this actually! :lol: the only time i realise im staring at someone is when they look at me...but im just so deep in thought i cant control it... :?

UnbreakableShell

I am also somewhat paranoid, I usually have my head down when i'm walking down the sidewalk, and I see someone coming towards me. If no one else is in front of me I feel normal. This is also a big problem for me when it is lunch time and there is a lot of people sitting down.