PAY TV

sensitive

Who has PAY TV? i wish to have so i will be able to watch European Football instead of going to public cafes :( .

My companion called me today (he went in a family trip), he said they have PAY TV at the family home where they are staying :? . We used to go to cafes togather, pay money to watch football so he knows my situation.

Actually we were planning to get some PAY TV channels, we may get it when he returned.

What about you guys? I am not just talking about football, it's just an example of why i want to get PAY TV.

redlady

I don't have pay t.v - i did once, i liked the history and national geographic channels ( fascinating beyond words ) and i spent far, far too much time watching cartoons :roll:

Lost_Nomad

we had basic cable, but my mom got a sat.dish so i could watch football or soccer as its called in canada. the problem is there is only one converter so i have no TV in my room and i dont like to set and watch with them because i cant stand them. some of the new 3G phones can watch satTV for them.

sensitive

redlady said:
I don't have pay t.v - i did once, i liked the history and national geographic channels ( fascinating beyond words ) and i spent far, far too much time watching cartoons :roll:

Well, i guess these are good channels (you forgot discovery :D ). Too much time watching cartoons?!! 8O do you mean when you were younger or you still watch it now?

There are some PAY TV networks here, in Middle East. They are ART, SHOWTIME and ORBIT are they familiar to you, i guess no. I used to watch PAY TV at my uncle's home 4-5 years ago, i liked the series called BAYWATCH :p (not sure about the name) is't familiar to you?

redlady

Yes Baywatch is familiar with those running glamazons :roll:
I still like to watch cartoons - i love them actually!!
Showtime is familiar - art and orbit ??

sensitive

redlady said:
Yes Baywatch is familiar with those running glamazons :roll:
I still like to watch cartoons - i love them actually!!
Showtime is familiar - art and orbit ??

Well, there are some cartoons i (or anybody) can watch not all cartoons. I just feel too old (or mature) to watch cartoons.

What do running glamzons mean? :roll:

ART is the best as sports channels while Showtimes is the best as entertainment channels.

redlady

Glamazon = Tall beautiful woman - eg runway models - ok so maybe they aren't that tall but you get the idea :roll:

Well i am definately not too old or mature for cartoons that is for sure :p

Lost_Nomad

3rd generation smartphones, there are some phones the can watch sat.tv, i forget what it was called but some of the newest phones from japan and south korea have this, i think its called cdma or something like that.