Pet pics

Blabla..

i love animals , they all have that look in their eyes , they are so fun to play with , if i had a cat i would probably make a toy with some cheap rope and paper and roll on the floor like a big child

twiggle

Mai kitty, lounging on my bed while I lurk SPW!
Bwahaha!
...oh... and she's not angry or anything- she always looks that way.
She's terribly sarcastic. You get used to it after awhile~ XD

I love all the pics in this thread, but particularly this one, because you're right she does look sooo sarcastic, but in a really cool, cute way! I bet that kitty would be great to have a conversation with haha

WeirdyMcGee

I love all the pics in this thread, but particularly this one, because you're right she does look sooo sarcastic, but in a really cool, cute way! I bet that kitty would be great to have a conversation with haha

Oh, yeah~ I talk to her all the time and very rarely do I get a sincere reaction out of her.
I can imagine what she'd be saying back to me all the time and although it's not very polite-- it's pretty funny. XD
...I should probably leave my house more often... some day soon, I imagine she'll actually talk back to me. ::p:

twiggle

Oh, yeah~ I talk to her all the time and very rarely do I get a sincere reaction out of her.
I can imagine what she'd be saying back to me all the time and although it's not very polite-- it's pretty funny. XD
...I should probably leave my house more often... some day soon, I imagine she'll actually talk back to me. ::p:

Hahaha.
Yeah she looks as though she says exactly what she thinks!
My cat just sleeps or wants food :mad:

here's my little doggie

2u7aq2w.jpg

2i8zqcg.jpg

I had a dog that looked just like yours, he is in heaven now with all the other dogs, watching down on us.

Kat

Awww, My cat is a singer she’s meows a lot so we call her meowy. This thread reminds me I must get more pics of her. :)

forksandspoons

21dg66u.jpg

I just took a pic of a pic, since it was handy.

This is my buddy Lexus. She is very unique (notice her goatee), and playful for a full gown cat.

forksandspoons

^^right on both accounts.

Here is another good one of her

bxx20.png

Noone can resist her cuteness. She won a contest I took her to. Im gonna send video of her playing to the cutest cat in america show on the animal channel.