Photos!

LilMissTragic

Does anyone know how to get the photo off of the gallery. I no longer wish mine there but haven't got a clue how to take it off. Any help would be much appreciated since the forum admin aren't answering emails.

MRnomates

I wanted to do this yesterday i don't know how u can do it, y do u wanna take it off anywayz? whats your reason?

LilMissTragic

I wont be coming to the forum much if at all so I want my pic off as theres no point in people knowing what I look like if I wont be here to meet (so to speak) them.
Whats you excuse?

MRnomates

Don't really want people knowing i guess u fed up with this now then, you still not able to hack work?

LilMissTragic

Nope. Anyways my circumstances might be changing real soon as my fiance might be changing jobs. Means a move to a new location (AARRRGGGHHHH) but I think it will do me the world of good.
Hows it going with you, do you work?

MRnomates

Yeah i face work just not been for like 4 years due to illness, your lucky u have a fiance, don't you go to like the cinema with him even?

LilMissTragic

Yeh i go to the cinema and stuff. I even went to a restaurant a few months back....lol. Sounds silly but I was really proud as I dont usually like to eat in public. As I said before, my socialphobia isn't so bad these days, I can go places, I can go to the shops alone and stuff but I still have difficulty with making conversation, I seem to go into motormouth drive and I go on and on until people think I'm a raving nutter...I have to work on my social skills...lol
I'd like to get a job, I've had one or two but got so stressed that i gave up so now I study. I'm going to try to get a job I really want.
Sorry to hear youve been ill though. Want to tell me about it?, fine if not.
Do you go out and stuff?

MRnomates

I've had chronic fatigue syndrome not been out properly in years i is fed up of life and got no interest in it anymore :( i dunno if interest will come back if i get better. Tis kewl u go to the cinema n stuff thats all there is 2 do anyways, its not like u go to the pub because thats plain old boring anyways people sitting round talking about nothing wooohoooooo lol

LilMissTragic

Sorry to hear about your illness MrNomates, must be tough. Girl next door suffered from it but thankfully shes over it now. Hopefully youll get over yours sooner rather tha later then i'm sure all motivation will come back.
Your right about pubs though, how boring is that. I went to a pub once, I played pool with my aunty, had a severe anxiety attack, ripped the green felt on the table, flung half the balls on the floor and ran out...lol. Ohhh what a great day that was!. I've never been interested in them since.

Its hard to find things to do at home though, I'm sorta running out of ideas. Now the cold weather is here I get so bored. I cant imagine what it must be like for you. What do you do t occupy yourself?

Yossarian

Hey how come theres a mad rush to delete photos? It's because I put mine up there isn't it? My photo smells :lol: