Please help!!

awoooga

I am so glad I found this board. I have been looking for a solution to HH for forever now and I never knew where to turn.

I, like most of you probably, am suffering from HH and I really need it to stop. I hate sweating more than everyone else and I do not know what to do about it. I do not know what to try or what to do about! I do not want to have surgery but I am interested in any topicals or medication pills that could reduce of cure HH :D

I lam a 23 year old man and I live in the US and I am not on any kind of pills for anything. I am more than willing to see a doctor but what should I ask for?? Any help would be great and I look forward to posting here!!!

blong

we all know how you feel, most of you questions can be answered in the forum topic provided by pinker at the top of the main HH forum page.

1. Read the top posts

2. Read other posts pertaining to you

3. DEFINITELY see a dermatologist

4. You want to start using drysol (aluminum chloride 20%) right off the bat, then try to get iontophoresis. This can be covered by insurance in the US, talk to you doctor about it. (get the fisher MD-1a, refer to sweathelp.org under the iontophoresis tab)

Im glad you found the site too, this site has been a saving grace for me as well.

-Ben

bukitimah

awoooga, I have been sweating on my palm and feet for more than 50 years! I just found the solution to stop the sweating less than half year ago. Thanks to all the guys sharing their experiences and information.

This web site and another below have all the necessary information.
http://www.esfbchannel.com/forum/index.html

I sincerely hope that by the time you read this or the next time you write, you have the solution. I got mine :lol:

beckiboo

Hello and welcome Awoooga!
Im pretty new to this site and im so glad I found it too! because of it ive now got my HH under control without drugs, I really recommend Iontophoresis, its totaly changed my life, before my hands and feet sweated to the point they would drip, now my hands are completely dry apart from a little but on the tips of my fingers, which is like a 98% improvement on what it was before! theres alot of info on this treatment on this site and you can even make the machines at home cheaply if youre broke like me! (check out shannonbowling's youtube video under hyperhidrosis treatment)

hope you find a way to controll this awful condition, theres so much you can try so hopefully youll find a way that works for you, there is hope, believe me!

good luck! becki :D

Azzyras

I have used Robinul 2mg pills twice a day for the last 2 years and it has changed my life. I had palmar HH for all my life ( 40 years old now) and until 2 years ago, I was in hell.
Hope this works for you too, and it's covered by insurance as well.
Good luck!