[Poll] Relationship Status

Relationship Status

• Total voters
Single & not looking. I need to learn to at least like myself before i love another.

I'm sure there is a lot to like about yourself, i have seen some of your posts around and i would say you have a lot of likeable quality's, it's just been kind to yourself and i know thats hard sometimes.

Pink_Paula

Single & not looking. I need to learn to at least like myself before i love another.

I know what you mean Aimee, but you're so young and so lovely, don't get disallusioned before you have to, from your post you seem to be absolutely lovely..any guy would be lucky to have you in their lives :)

Pink_Paula

I'm not looking either, i know i need to sort out a lot of things about me before i even consider letting someone else into my life, i'm too messed up and it would be selfish to put put someone else through that!

arkane

I'd like to say I'm looking but I don't ever actively seek people out because I'm too scared of rejection... :/

If looking=dating, then I'm certainly not looking. I would probably set some sort of record for being the most boring date ever. I just honestly can't imagine myself being in a relationship at all. I assume it would be something like this all the time:

Me: "so...do you want to sit inside all day and read?"
Him: "um..no..."
Me: "all right then...How about we go out and sit in a field and read?"
Him: "um...no, thanks"
Me: "oh..."

Thrilling!! Let's just say that I'm open for whatever may come...

If looking=dating, then I'm certainly not looking. I would probably set some sort of record for being the most boring date ever. I just honestly can't imagine myself being in a relationship at all. I assume it would be something like this all the time:

Me: "so...do you want to sit inside all day and read?"
Him: "um..no..."
Me: "all right then...How about we go out and sit in a field and read?"
Him: "um...no, thanks"
Me: "oh..."

Thrilling!! Let's just say that I'm open for whatever may come...

That doesn't sound so bad..lol

Kat

A lot of people will be missing out on some great people. I am taken:), I think if I waited until my problems were gone I think I may have stayed single my entire life.