Possible OCD?

koolaid3219

since about a month ago ive been shaking my head a lot, sometimes very subtle, sometimes very violent, and sometimes none at all. i used to do it during workouts because whenever i felt a sharp little pain in the center of my head i knew i was dehydrated, now i just do it all the time to the point (like right now) where i have a really bad headache then usually the next morning my neck is also really sore. its like i can control it, but when i stop i just feel like if i dont do it my head is empty in a wierd sort of way. is this some kind of ocd or could it be something else? i assume its not tourrettes because i can still control it but like i said it feels like somethings missing.

misterF

Do you feel anxious if you stop doing it, like you think something bad is going to happen? And do you shake your head more when you're stressed or feeling especially nervous about something?

koolaid3219

i dont really feel like anything bad is going to happen its just like there is an emptiness in my head if that makes sense. it gets a lot worse when im nervous i never really noticed it but even if im care free i just have to do it a little