Post a picture of your hand

this_portrait

Here are mine, my fingers looking not as gross. Oh, and I had to show off my new mani that I did myself.

Attachments

• Photo on 1-6-12 at 9.32 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 1-6-12 at 9.32 PM #2.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 0

DeadmanWalking

I can't imagine why you'd think that your hands would look gross though, this_portrait. They look fine enough to me;)! And cool manicure! Good job on it:D!

1BlackSheep

PC210012.jpg
Ok, now I know who Mikey reminds me of - Andrew Dice Clay (when he was younger)! Coyote may be the only one that knows who this is though! ::p:

AndrewDiceClay.jpg

Shyangel

@Mikey

That's a very cute picture of you.
You have manly hands ;)

@Drummer

Very cool picture! You look like your really jammin'.

You have talented hands. :)

Also, I played guitar VERY little years ago. I'm curious, what cord/bar cord are you playing? (If it's even a cord..)

lonely_drummer

@Drummer

Very cool picture! You look like your really jammin'.

You have talented hands. :)

Also, I played guitar VERY little years ago. I'm curious, what cord/bar cord are you playing? (If it's even a cord..)

That would be a D minor I believe, which doesn't surprise me, Im always playing in a D scale, haha. Its kind of an ongoing joke in the band, I usually lead the jams and most of the time I always find my way back to D and if its not D Im most likely playing in an A scale, ohhh how funny yet simple which is what Im all about lol

Shyangel

Big hands for the ladies. ;)

I totally forgot about that photo/this thread.

I bet those hands can handle alot.;)

Haha!:D

@Drummer

Nothing wrong with that. You found your groove zone. It makes sense to stay within it. Your music sounds great, so I don't have a problem.:)

@Bardock

You have very nice man hands as well.

SilentBird

My hand(s) is/are busy right now. Take no responsibility for any visuals that may occur in any heads. Buckets won't be supplied. ::p: ::p:

Shyangel

My hand(s) is/are busy right now. Take no responsibility for any visuals that may occur in any heads. Buckets won't be supplied. ::p: ::p:

A guys got to do what a guys got to do.
No judgment.::p:

I wouldn't mind one of those buckets, though.