Post a random fact about yourself...

Raijin

wanna learn how to use a samurai sword

i have a horrible memory

have love/hate relationship with shooting games

EscapeArtist

WASTE.. OF. TIME. AND . EFFORT!

Spent 2 hours 30 minutes walking/biking clumsily around trying to dig up recyclables from people's recycling
And THEN after I decide to look up what exactly the rates are
And most of the stuff I picked up doesn't go for anything!
**** milk jugs.

Feathers

This made me laugh. I had to read it multiple times to get it. Is this date even possible?
LOL me too!!

My facts are too obscure and random to post. People don't like them so I shall continue to pretend to be normal on this site :D

Do you think you will succeed? :D

PS Do you think there's anyone 'normal' here - or worldwide?* :) And why would anyone want to be??
And this is NOT an insult - it's a compliment!!! (Most people here are MUCH more interesting than 'normal'!! :))
(*My Dad said a very famous psychologist here said only 2 people in the country might be, but we're not sure!!)
/I don't even pretend to be 'normal' anymore... except in RL, sometimes.../
It's much better to think of oneself as 'unique' and possibly 'eccentric' or 'picturesque' or such... no?

JosephG

I love getting completely immersed in something. Something that requires my 100 percent attention and something that I can work out and complete. Video games, questions, puzzle etcc

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
I have black/ blue/ blonde hair. And I think it looks super awesome. xD

Wow sounds awesome I want to see it too!!

Random facts

Everytime I post on this forum I wonder "but who the f*** cares??" and half of the time, erase or delete
And... I decided to stop coming here so often but I am really not doing it.