Post a random fact about yourself...

montejocarlo

i'm extremely random. one of the many reasons why i don't talk too much. i always manage to confuse anyone i talk to. i'm also bipolar in the sense that i can be very straightforward in some cases and too figurative in others.

Foxface

i'm extremely random. one of the many reasons why i don't talk too much. i always manage to confuse anyone i talk to. i'm also bipolar in the sense that i can be very straightforward in some cases and too figurative in others.

Me too! I often recite things from TV or movies. It's common for people with Autism. Some of them, my sister understands, becuase it is a line we both remember. I'll just say it like out of the blue.

shakethelight

when I was in 8th grade or so my friend and I called one of those "party lines" ya know the things in the back of magazines. Anyway, I didn't know it cost money, lots of money! my phone bill was like $1,000! My mom came and pulled me out of school & nearly killed me. Luckily she got it waved cos I was a minor. ha

MikeyC

when I was in 8th grade or so my friend and I called one of those "party lines" ya know the things in the back of magazines. Anyway, I didn't know it cost money, lots of money! my phone bill was like $1,000! My mom came and pulled me out of school & nearly killed me. Luckily she got it waved cos I was a minor. ha
Oh, haha, well done on your mother for getting it waived. I'm sure if I did the same thing I would've been beheaded by my parents. :D

This is beyond my memory, but apparently I was scratching all my dad's vinyls when I was a toddler. Oops!

cowboyup

I have never watched an episode of Sex and the City, Jersey Shores, Bachelor/Bachelorette, Survivor, nor the Kardashians.

By choice. I've never had any interest.

MikeyC

^ I used to watch Survivor, back in its early stages, especially season 2 when they were in Australia. :)

KiaKaha

Banned
i'm extremely judgemental

I am more judgmental than I used to be - and less tolerant.
Which is kind of sad really. I am friendly but I am quite cynical too - I think people are a bit unsure of how to take me sometimes. My agreeableness is waning. I have an ambivalence toward my acceptance of humanity in general.

I am a nice person though - at least I would like to think.

Invisibleman

^Im going through the same type of thing Kia. But it seems for me like theres... actually some bony thing beginning to crawl up my back!? I think its a spine;)::p:

MikeyC

I am more judgmental than I used to be - and less tolerant.
Which is kind of sad really. I am friendly but I am quite cynical too - I think people are a bit unsure of how to take me sometimes. My agreeableness is waning. I have an ambivalence toward my acceptance of humanity in general.

I am a nice person though - at least I would like to think.
I understand why you're like this, and in a way I am the same, but the fact that you can still remain nice and friendly is a testament to your personality. :)

Lea

Banned
I am not content with my share.

*And proud of it*. I know what are you getting at, I knew you´d never get what I mean. I am not even expecting people to change, I know if one is certain way, nobody is going to change him/her for life.

But I can´t help feeling when you speak about hating humanity, that includes me as well. I´d rather hear it directly though. It´s more fair.

Phoenixx

I have never watched an episode of Sex and the City, Jersey Shores, Bachelor/Bachelorette, Survivor, nor the Kardashians.

By choice. I've never had any interest.
^ Nor have I. I just don't understand those types of shows or why they even exist. :confused:

At the moment I am procrastinating.
I can't procrastinate for long though. I have a quiz online to take by 4pm today.