Post a random fact about yourself...

I used to think the phrase "nip in the bud" was "nip in the butt." There are a lot of words and phrases that I misheard when I was young. ;)

Oh wow, I actually thought it was that.. I admittedly found it an odd phrase, but then again, when you bite someone straight up in the ass they're surely going to grand you swift and uninhibited attention.

It does make sense in a odd kind of way.

Bugs

I like older men :bigsmile:

I'm weird and unpredictable.

I sometimes like it if the person I like doesn't like me. It challenges me to make them like me, but after they started liking me... I don't like them anymore. :)

I hate stingy people!

I find it so funny when men seem to think I like them though I don't. Where do they get the idea? I was just being kind...

I'm always entertaining myself with amusing thoughts that sometimes I laugh alone. :bigsmile:

MikeyC

I sometimes like it if the person I like doesn't like me. It challenges me to make them like me, but after they started liking me... I don't like them anymore. :)
So you enjoy the challenge more than the result? Interesting. :)

I find it so funny when men seem to think I like them though I don't. Where do they get the idea? I was just being kind...
Yes, well, men can misconstrue kindness for romantic interest. Just so you know, haha.

truffleshuffle

So you enjoy the challenge more than the result? Interesting. :)

Yes, well, men can misconstrue kindness for romantic interest. Just so you know, haha.

Lol yep thats why my avatar things says what it dose. Not sure if flirting or being nice becasue I have no chance.

I'm a hipster deep down. I passively go out of my way to avoid liking what other people like. I remember when I used to absolutely love this particular movie. Adored it. Found out my cousin liked it, then immediately hated the crud out of it. Really weird, it's kind of an automatic thing. :cool:

Last edited:

kelskellian

I'm a poet,a bisexual but mostly lesbian,I'm lonely,favorite colors are purple grey and yellow and I'm about to go make a ice cream cone and this is fun