Post ur crushs!! Past and Present

I love Alicia Silverstone too. My locker used to be filllled with pics of her lol

Alicia_Silverstone_001.jpg

alicia_silverstone_uk_ad.jpg

Danfalc

Banned
On the Monday i found out he had asked one of my friends out over the weekend. I was crushed, i cried for days. LOL. Oh dear haha.

Aw haha,it does feel like the end of the world when your that age though,crushes feel so intense.It was really sweet that he danced with you though!.

Krista

Lol, I use to be very fond of her. Alicia Silverstone that is. If I had to choose one woman who I thought was gorgeous and had a small girl crush on I'd say Shannyn Sossamon. She's unique and I think she's beautiful.

Shannyn.jpg

shannyn.jpg

Remember Nash Bridges??

Ok Nope it's not the guy on the left, nope not Nash Bridges, Not Cheech either... See the goofy looking old guy with the Grateful Dead armband? That was the love of my life all thoughout my childhood and until they cancelled Nash Bridges hahaha

nash-bridges-saaarietv-96-01-g.jpg

206Raider

If we are going by celebrity crushes than I can go way back,

When I was in 3rd or 4th grade it was Britney Spears
When in middle school it was Shannon Elizabeth from American Pie & Jennifer Lopez
When I was in High School it was Jessica Alba
The one I have now might seem weird to you guys but I like this girl on ESPN named Michelle Beadle, she is just goofy so I think she's cute lol
f3gzt5.jpg

bead.jpg

Last edited:

Krista

Remember Nash Bridges??

Ok Nope it's not the guy on the left, nope not Nash Bridges, Not Cheech either... See the goofy looking old guy with the Grateful Dead armband? That was the love of my life all thoughout my childhood and until they cancelled Nash Bridges hahaha

nash-bridges-saaarietv-96-01-g.jpg

Agreed! Lol, I've also had a huge crush on Chuck Norris so who am I to talk ::p:

Krista

I get A LOT of flak about this one but I am absolutely head over heels for this guy. To put it simply, he's the most beautiful man I've ever seen. I could give a crap less what anyone else says..

COOPER.jpg

cooper.jpg

206Raider

I get A LOT of flak about this one but I am absolutely head over heels for this guy. To put it simply, he's the most beautiful man I've ever seen. I could give a crap less what anyone else says..

COOPER.jpg

cooper.jpg

Haha Epic Fail...lol j/k I already know who it is, I don't even need to see a picture to know it's that old man Anderson Cooper ::p:

Lol and thanks Illumination that was just weird haha

Krista

Haha Epic Fail...lol j/k I already know who it is, I don't even need to see a picture to know it's that old man Anderson Cooper ::p:

Lol and thanks Illumination that was just weird haha

Mister! Don't you ever take the name of Anderson Cooper in vain. For your information his hair makes him extremely attractive to me..plus his eyes :eek:

I could go on for days, lol but I won't. I prefer older guys anyways, just a thing.