Post what you hate

lonely_drummer

Back hair!!!!! Oh why do you grow back so quickly? I have hair growing everywhere super thick except the one area I want, the top of my head, garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

SilentBird

Yeah, I'm not a fan of gossip, either.

I hate being put in the middle of other people's conflicts. I have to hear about both sides and go along with it. It's impossible to reason with people in these situations. They are right and are only interested in their own point of view.

MikeyC

I hate being put in the middle of other people's conflicts. I have to hear about both sides and go along with it. It's impossible to reason with people in these situations. They are right and are only interested in their own point of view.
If you're put in the middle, you could just say, "sort it out yourselves," and have that be the end of it.

EscapeArtist

I hate being alone o_o
Can't stand it so much that I don't let self sleep until i'm too tired to care that it takes leaving the comp..
who knew
but today it feels unbearable, comp not enough, people with walls up not enough
even though it is bearable..

MikeyC

I hate being alone o_o
Can't stand it so much that I don't let self sleep until i'm too tired to care that it takes leaving the comp..
who knew
but today it feels unbearable, comp not enough, people with walls up not enough
even though it is bearable..
*hugs* Hang in there.

montejocarlo

i hate it when people are being close-minded, narcissistic, and sanctimonious. these are the things that i have low tolerance for.

Iluv

I hate blank outs. When you're so focused and somebody catches you off guard with a question and your whole mind sweeps of what it once was.
Or the obvious: during tests, exams and essays.

I hate that guy who stands and blocks my locker and when I walk up to it touches my hair. What a... disturbed being.

I hate animal cruelty. Even though they scare me I love spiders and snakes.

Last edited:

MikeyC

I hate that guy who stands and blocks my locker and when I walk up to it touches my hair. What a... disturbed being.
The guy touches your hair? Weird.

I hate animal cruelty. Even though they scare me I love spiders and snakes.
You would hate me because I kill spiders. I don't want to but they scare me too much.

Iluv

The guy touches your hair? Weird.

Yes, he violates my hair and smells it too. For 3 years now. I avoid him at all costs.

You would hate me because I kill spiders. I don't want to but they scare me too much

Well, in Australia those things are venomous, correct? Unless you're nuts I wouldn't blame you to kill them. Here if they're innocent I scream at first then approach and pet them and let them outside.

MikeyC

Yes, he violates my hair and smells it too. For 3 years now. I avoid him at all costs.
That's bordering on sexual assault. I would certainly be avoiding him, too.

Well, in Australia those things are venomous, correct? Unless you're nuts I wouldn't blame you to kill them. Here if they're innocent I scream at first then approach and pet them and let them outside.
No all are venomous. We have harmless huntsmans and stuff, but we do have redbacks and white tips and, if you're in the wrong place, funnel webs. Those are poisonous.

You pet them? :eek: You're a braver person than I!

Iluv

That's bordering on sexual assault. I would certainly be avoiding him, too.

Haha, he's sexually assaulting my hair? I didn't know that was possible.

Not all are venomous. We have harmless huntsmans and stuff, but we do have redbacks and white tips and, if you're in the wrong place, funnel webs. Those are poisonous.

You pet them? :eek: You're a braver person than I!

Well, after I have accuratley identified the species because I have nothing better to do. I find out where it would be best off and pet it if it's cute (Please no ugly spiders be offended but some are just ick)

MikeyC

Haha, he's sexually assaulting my hair? I didn't know that was possible.
Haha, no, he's not, but his actions are on the cusp of unwanted sexual activity.

Well, after I have accuratley identified the species because I have nothing better to do. I find out where it would be best off and pet it if it's cute (Please no ugly spiders be offended but some are just ick)
You're a brave woman. I either attack with insect spray or run away and get someone else to do it. ::p:

Iluv

Haha, no, he's not, but his actions are on the cusp of unwanted sexual activity.

I didn't even think of this. :eek:
Oh gosh, well now I'm going to go to school in full fledged camouflage because he seems to be around my locker a lot lately.

MikeyC

I didn't even think of this. :eek:
Oh gosh, well now I'm going to go to school in full fledged camouflage because he seems to be around my locker a lot lately.
Sorry for bringing it up, but yeah, it's very suspicious. Be mindful.

hidwell

I hate people who enjoy putting other folk down, just so they can feel superior. They are morally bankrupt and are completely lacking in sensitivity.