Post your picture thread

MollyBeGood

Tiercel-Wow what an amazing place. Love the ponies and u and ur sis are so cute together! It's nice to see people with their families having fun.

Coyote-Yay..exposure therapy :) Very distinguished face you have. a nice photo.

Tiercel

coyote: I hope this isn't an exposure therapy program where you reveal one part of your body at a time.... :eek:

mountaingirl: My sister and I are only cute together if you don't have to listen to us. ;) Oh, and I should have mentioned that those ponies are some of the "famous" wild ponies/horses on the island. And it still amazes me when people talk to them like pets. Especially when someone stops in the middle of the road right next to a younger stallion who is trying to separate an older male from his mares....

telepathine: Thanks. ::eek:: I'm actually going on another weekend-long camping trip in September with some friends at an as-yet-undisclosed location. And I'm sure my family would let you stick around. Just make sure you can come across as sweet and vulnerable without seeming like you're strung out on crack and bat @#$% crazy, since we do live near Camden....

latte: While it's nice to see your entire face, I'm not sure which pic I prefer. Yes, you're pretty. But the pic with the cup seems to have more going on in it. And it leads to questions. What's she drinking? Is it still hot? Is she hiding something? From something? See? Questions.... Oh, choices.... :D

EnigmatiConduit: You posted as I was typing, and I'd hate for you to think I was leaving you out. You have very pretty eyes. But what's that on your head?

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Here's a recent photo of me. My sister took it a few days ago. Haven't shaved for awhile.

Attachments

• SAM_0004.jpg
    SAM_0004.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 0

Deus_Ex_Lemur

@Coyote - too bad I'm straight. You'd be so cool in a movie. Hmm if I get it together one day...

@Tiercel - Awesome. I like family stuff.

@Latte - oohlala! My heart fluttered. My tail moved. =D Definitely should put that cup down more often!

U

userremoved

Jesus christ!!! This place is filled with stunning women.

I'm this guy

483889539_af7c6d3c69.jpg

B

Beatrice

Yayyyyy, latte! I too wondered what you look like! Very nice :) Beautiful hair!

EnigmatiConduit

EnigmatiConduit: You posted as I was typing, and I'd hate for you to think I was leaving you out. You have very pretty eyes. But what's that on your head?[/QUOTE]

thanks... a christmas hat... that you get out of a bon bon...