Post your picture thread

PhantomPod

haha yeah, she probably would love to eat your parrot, but she'd be too scared of it if it started talking to her. I think my cat has SA. :lol:

TAMPA-BAY

Hi phantomPod Lovely pic. Nice key board. Do you use music writing software. I cant seme to get my music writing software to work with my guitar.

Also nice cat I bet it would love to eat my pet bird too except its not as big as katex88x parrot. Katex88x do you have any pic of your bird? We would love to see it.

gobbledegook

Here he is :) We've only had him 2 weeks so I don't have many pics.

Harry1.jpg

PhantomPod

Thanks Recluse!

And yeah, nice pics Kien! What part of Sweden are you from? Just wondering because I studied abroad in Gothenburg for a few months and it was such a great city. I'd like to go back there some day.

miss_amy

You guys are so brave to post your pics. I'm too chicken!

Hey Kate, I have a parrot too. Here she is.

echo.jpg

miss_amy

She's a very clever girl, she can sing (really well) how much is that doggy in the window and sponge bob square pants!

miss_amy

You need to get a photobucket account or similar and put the image code from there when you upload the pics in your post and the image will pop up here.

I made a new photobucket account with my forum name because I think people can access the other pics in your album through it as they are not down as private. Also my main one is in my full real name.