Post your picture thread

MikeyC

very cool picture Mikey !

wow a helicopter , that must be fun , you both look really happy
Thanks. That was two years ago now, but I still remember my stomach lifting when the helicopter turned. I was happier then than now, even though I still had my problems.

Phoenixx

I don't think I can say it enough how much I like this thread. :)

My first and only time in a helicopter. I think there was some serious flash on the camera:

15133_102016879819918_100000348192490_55101_5526088_n.jpg
^ :eek: Helicopter ride? You wouldn't get me in a helicopter. Even if you paid me I don't think I could do it.

I love the girl's red hair. And you're looking just as awesome, Mikey. :)

Dark_Angel

I don't think I can say it enough how much I like this thread. :)

^ :eek: Helicopter ride? You wouldn't get me in a helicopter. Even if you paid me I don't think I could do it.

I love the girl's red hair. And you're looking just as awesome, Mikey. :)

i can come free to helicopter =P since one of my kid dream was to drive a plane =P

btw nice pic it showed how much u enjoyed it ^^

MikeyC

^ Helicopter ride? You wouldn't get me in a helicopter. Even if you paid me I don't think I could do it.

I love the girl's red hair. And you're looking just as awesome, Mikey.

aw you look so happy Mikey!!!!!!

i can come free to helicopter =P since one of my kid dream was to drive a plane =P

btw nice pic it showed how much u enjoyed it ^^
Thanks everyone. I did enjoy that helicopter ride, even if it was only for 10-15 minutes. Basically got to look at where we lived from above (and a forest nearby is bigger than what I thought!).

Here are two shots from above:

15133_102016926486580_100000348192490_55115_4117955_n.jpg

15133_102016923153247_100000348192490_55114_4967018_n.jpg

And here is another shot of us in a shopping trolley (one of my favourite pictures of me):

15133_102016913153248_100000348192490_55111_4218282_n.jpg

15133_102016919819914_100000348192490_55113_1207240_n.jpg

lol can I come too?
Dude, Albion Park airport. Last Sunday of the month they do joyflights in a helicopter. Go for it!

Phoenixx

Oh I love aerial shots. I just could never take them myself. ::p:

Yay! Shopping cart fun!
It's been ages since I've actually sat or rode in a shopping cart. The time is coming again, I think. Not like I've grown much since then. I should still be able to fit. ::p:

MikeyC

Oh I love aerial shots. I just could never take them myself. ::p:

Yay! Shopping cart fun!
It's been ages since I've actually sat or rode in a shopping cart. The time is coming again, I think. Not like I've grown much since then. I should still be able to fit. ::p:
I was never the one that took them. She did.

We took that one home at a ridiculous hour, like 2am. Drunk. We had to get a shot of it before we let it on its merry way (dump it on the side of the road).

DeadmanWalking

Sorry, mate. If you're here during the current hotter months, I'll take you to the beach. Many cute Australian girls there (although many are not for sale).

Alright! Sounds like a plan! The weather may be hot, but we'll make it hotter! Walking on the beach with our shirts off is sure to attract the ladies:cool:! We'll have our own legion of fangirls Mikey! Just name the time and place and I'll be there!

MikeyC

Alright! Sounds like a plan! The weather may be hot, but we'll make it hotter! Walking on the beach with our shirts off is sure to attract the ladies:cool:! We'll have our own legion of fangirls Mikey! Just name the time and place and I'll be there!
There's actually a beach near where my mate lives, so we can go to that one. Then back to my mate's street for Thai food. I want to do that right now, actually.

My shirt stays firmly ON, though. ;)

Blabla..

maybe you have a six pack , hidden behind that layer of thai food ?

i'm starting to pack weight too , i guess it's age