Post your picture thread

Mike87

Re: Post your pics! :)

mustang said:
Mike87 said:
This is a picture of me and my nephew:

2331.jpg

Don't laugh please :)

Aside from the stoned look on your face, your a good looking cat.
Smile brother. 8)

Well, I didn't know that someone was taking pictures so i was kinda shocked when i saw the camera... Also my smiles are always ugly :D

Mike87

Re: Post your pics! :)

Diluted_Acid said:
Lol i know this means nothing coming from a guy like myself. But you have a very nice look, a good mix between masculine and cute. Btw you look very exotic for a Swede if you happen to be one, you look kinda mediterranean.

Well, I'm a mix of the middle-eastern and northern-european(scandinavian) race...

xSleepy

PYSCH!!! I can finally see your face!!! :D Well kinda... Its better then the other ones you posted. I mean because, I can see you better. And that glitter is awesome! Can you put some on my hairy man face too??? :lol:

Cognito! Lookin good man :wink:

sketchy24

Nice pictures. Compared to most forum "Post your picks" threads, everyone actually looks very nice. Of course, I haven't polluted the thread with my picture but why ruin a good thing? :D

Danfalc

Banned
recluse said:
I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what your avatar pic is ghost-train?

:lol: haha ditto... im not even gonna say what i thought it was when i was half alseep and saw it for the first time 8O