Post your picture thread

How do you post a picture so it's not a thumbnail?

Press the little
insert_image_icon.png
box and just insert the URL of your image.

That means I would have to upload it to a website.. too much work.. :) I will just post the thumbnail

Ok here goes

You can still insert the image if you upload it to this site. Just go to your albums, click on the image you want to post and there should be two links at the bottom. Picture URL is the URL of the picture :)bigsmile:). If you just copy the 'BB Code' and paste it into the message box, your picture should show up in the thread.

Looking good by the way.

Same to you Winja. Digging the do. :bigsmile:

Last edited:

cocorose

You can still insert the image if you upload it to this site. Just go to your albums, click on the image you want to post and there should be two links at the bottom. Picture URL is the URL of the picture :)bigsmile:). If you just copy the 'BB Code' and paste it into the message box, your picture should show up in the thread.

:idontknow: I must be really tired cause I can't figure out how to add a pic to the album.. oh well, the thumbnail will have to do for now. Thanks :)

JohnnAY

A lot of attractive people here. I'm calling BS on all of you guys claiming to have SA. I feel like I'm sifting through a Vogue catalogue! You know, not that I do that sort of thing...

JohnnAY

So if someone is 'attractive' that means they can't have SA? I'm not sure if that was a serious statement or not, but for me I did not develop SA because of my looks.. mine goes much deeper than that.. everyone has things they don't like about themselves., but everyone is beautiful.. one of the things I hate the most about myself are my teeth.. that's why I never show my teeth when I smile.. and there are so many other issues I have with myself that I am just coming to terms with and some I still haven't

Probably could have been worded better, but it was intended to be a compliment.

Subpop

In my mid teens/early 20's I developed depression, servere anxiety, avoidant personality behaviours and Body Dismorphic Disorder. I am at a point now, at 43,where I am prepared to paste a photo of myself on the internet. I am doing this not to receive feedback/comments, but as a form of affirming to myself that I need to accept how I look.

08022013(004).jpg

coyote

In my mid teens/early 20's I developed depression, servere anxiety, avoidant personality behaviours and Body Dismorphic Disorder. I am at a point now, at 43,where I am prepared to paste a photo of myself on the internet. I am doing this not to receive feedback/comments, but as a form of affirming to myself that I need to accept how I look.

awesome! :thumbup:

this is a great place for that