Post your picture thread

Kiwong

RF04_zpsc04babd8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The swim leg of the Never Never River triathlon.

Last edited:

MollyBeGood

Aw, Thanks Nanita, coming from gorgeous you, a huge compliment :) I have been a toe-head my whole life and changing the color was a real shock..too much unwanted attention tbh I like to not be noticed. Plus, the work of touch-ups when my roots started to show was not my thing lol

Hi Graeme-Thankies sweeties! Hope you're well and good.

Nanita

Aw, Thanks Nanita, coming from gorgeous you, a huge compliment :) I have been a toe-head my whole life and changing the color was a real shock..too much unwanted attention tbh I like to not be noticed. Plus, the work of touch-ups when my roots started to show was not my thing lol

Hi Graeme-Thankies sweeties! Hope you're well and good.

Haha, the reason I know what toe-head means is because I remember that expression from the tv show Full House where the character Stephanie was sad about being called a toe-head. I´m a dork.
My hair is currently light blue and purple and I hate when people look at it, but I love colours especially those that wash out quickly..

MollyBeGood

Haha, the reason I know what toe-head means is because I remember that expression from the tv show Full House where the character Stephanie was sad about being called a toe-head. I´m a dork.
My hair is currently light blue and purple and I hate when people look at it, but I love colours especially those that wash out quickly..

LoL @ Full House. I didn't know that expression till a hairdresser who was giving me a bit of colors/weave called me a toe head. Weird expression if you ask me!
I love purple hair- sounds cool..have you tried using pastels in your hair? They wash out quick, too. I have tons of them I might try some time. I saw a few videos on YouTube on how to do it. My henna grabbed so well on my hair it just kept getting darker too. Now i am lightening it with good ol' peroxide and I am so happy it's working!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments *blush!*