Post your picture thread

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
You look badass mate ! just don't mug me :bigsmile: or I'll grass you up to the old bill.

:giggle:

Me before taking a shower

You look equally badass yersel', Jungle.
happy0159.gif

Me as agent 47!

Don't ask me why I am not smiling , or why I have such a big nose.... that's just me!

That photoshop looks cool as f**k.
facebook_like_button.jpg

Seriously, nicely done. The only nitpick is you should've made yerself look bald, but that more for the overall look of that character.

And don't worry, ah don't smile much either. Plus, that photoshop of you as Agent 47 would look weird if ye were smiling.

For once I managed to smile, without giving the impression that people payed me to do so...

160427094135527352.jpg

Nice nose, I know.

That photoshop looks cool as f**k.
facebook_like_button.jpg

Seriously, nicely done. The only nitpick is you should've made yerself look bald, but that more for the overall look of that character.

Thanks Graeme (-: , though I didn't really bother to trim it out.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I haven't posted a photo in a yr or so. I think this one is OK except the vintage finish I put on it looks like I have dirt on my forehead ha oh well[/URL]

:giggle: Actually, it doesn't. Just sayin'... Anyway, looking beautiful as per usual, Molly. :perfect: :thumbup:

Kiwong

Molly, I was looking at your Avatar and your photo. And you look remarkeably like Kate Bush mixed in with Stevie Nicks.

Kiwong

Good one Jungle about the scenery. :bigsmile: Yes, it is Australia, a local beach called The Dog Beach.

Thanks Graeme, there was a more colourful sunrise the next morning, but I missed it by five minutes.

I was peaceful and happy when I took this photo Molly, so perhaps those vibes emanated out of the photo to you.