Post your picture thread

missquiet said:
taking this down right away..but here's me and my cousin.. :|

mecuz.jpg

So pretty! I'm jealous of your hair :lol:

Meow

Missquiet & Chrysta you girls are seriously gorgeous, LOVE the pics you're beautiful.

Chrysta I love your lips! sounds like a lesbian thing to say but it's true haha.

And that kid is adorable too

missquiet

thankss guys..i feel a little better..guess i'll leave it up :)
..yeah my hair is the only thing i like :lol: ..it usually isn't that long though.

we took crazy/weird ones but i wouldn't dare post them lol

missquiet said:
we took crazy/weird ones but i wouldn't dare post them lol

Crazy / weird pictures are the best lol! If I'm feeling brave sometime I'll post pics I've taken of me in green face masks, and yesterday I took some pics of me wearing my sister's glasses cos I was curious what I'd look like with glasses on hehe :lol:

Meow

CrazyFairy you know I love your pics, you have some beautiful ones to post so god dammit post them! ;) beautiful laydeeeee

Chrysta

Thanks Meow. :p My dad calls me collagen lips.. haha. You know the singer KT Tunstall? Well I think you look like her... a lot. And Jane from the Go-Go's. :D

And missquiet.. I love your hair.. sometimes I wish I had black or dark brown hair... but it wouldn't look right on me.

I think I am pretty but the more I keep looking at the icon of the fairy that I have the more I wish I looked like her.... :roll:

Meow

scyth said:
Your boobs look huge on that picture lol 8) 8)

Ya know what, I do have big nockers and I don't mind admitting it... but they do look magnified there! LOL

Nubly

Chrysta said:
P.S... Does anyone find the posting limit annoying? :evil: -- And hey Nubly do you have a pic you can post of your Phoenix tattoo? I'd love to see it.

yes the posting limit is annoying. i dont understand the reason behind it.

here are two pics of the phoenix:
Picture045.jpg

y4.jpg

lonley1

ImMissy said:
I always say, no dog attacks for no reason. Even if it appears to be for no reason, the reason they're attacking is usually because they're trained to do so, or they're abused. It's horrible what people do to a lot of animals for that matter. Every animal is only as good as it's owner makes it to be.

agreed 100% my last pitty was stolen a couple of years ago and havn't had a dog since, but am looking for another a good one at the moment .. :) there the best imo *thumbs up*

lonley1

since where posting tats heres some work being done about 10 months ago. can't see the tatt though in the pic really, just a tease ;)

newink.jpg

Funkymunky

ello.jpg

Heres me enjoying the summer sun.I know people keep saying its hard to believe sex bombs and stuff get SP too but we do!...so lay the f**k off!

Meow

Funkymunky said:
ello.jpg

Heres me enjoying the summer sun.I know people keep saying its hard to believe sex bombs and stuff get SP too but we do!...so lay the f**k off!

Wow you're fuckin hot... I SO would!!! :p :p :p

Funkymunky

Meow said:
Funkymunky said:
ello.jpg

Wow you're fuckin hot... I SO would!!! :p :p :p

Join the back of the que & i'll see what I can do :wink: