Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Holly crackers, I just got the new YouTube layout.

You know what? I like it.

^
I don't. Just got it today as well. Why in god's name is everything focused on the left?

I DIDN'T get it today, I got it on november 1st, and when I told everyone they thought I was totally bonkers! Why I got it a month early, beats me :idontknow:

After using it for a month though I'll say it's grown a bit on me since I've gotten used to it a bit, but I prefer the old format a bit better. This one is a bit too complex for my liking, I like things simple and easy to use.

I DIDN'T get it today, I got it on november 1st, and when I told everyone they thought I was totally bonkers! Why I got it a month early, beats me :idontknow:

After using it for a month though I'll say it's grown a bit on me since I've gotten used to it a bit, but I prefer the old format a bit better. This one is a bit too complex for my liking, I like things simple and easy to use.

I've only used it for a few minutes, it seems fairly similar from what I can tell. Maybe I'll learn to hate it. ;3

It just seems visually cleaner to me now, though. Plus the avatar next to the comments make it seem less like cluttered. Even with my blur-o vision I can perfect distinguish where one comment starts and stops.

^
I don't. Just got it today as well. Why in god's name is everything focused on the left?

It really seems the same to me, other then a few extra tabs. It's been all on the left for quite some time now, even before this update.

I may find things off about it later, but as of now the impression is rather good to me.

It really seems the same to me, other then a few extra tabs. It's been all on the left for quite some time now, even before this update.

I may find things off about it later, but as of now the impression is rather good to me.

No, it's was centered. The video hugs the left side of the screen now. Even when you enlarge it.

No, it's was centered. The video hugs the left side of the screen now. Even when you enlarge it.

That's odd.. Then again, I usually have it full screen as my TV is my monitor. But I could swear it was usually the video on the left and a big advertisement directly next to that. I could be mistaken, though.

jaim38

I'm working on letting my thoughts flow and not trying to stifle them, but I'm always thinking that evil spirits/entities are reading my thoughts and feelings. So, I feel like I have no privacy, even in my head. It's like having your diary read by people who have no permission to do so. Anyways, I'm trying to practice Buddhist concepts and hopefully, practice makes perfect.

20121207084041.jpg

It's snowing pretty fiercely now. It's so pretty.

crazycatlady27

went to my dads today, hes been dropping hints to go round for a while as hes having some building work done and wanted to show me.
first i had to get my head round driving, i dont mind driving withing a few miles of my house but my dads is a forty minute drive away. i dont know what it is about driving but i never feel safe behind the wheel, even though everyone (3 people) i know tell me im a good driver. anyway the thought of driving makes me anxious and i start to sweat, its freezing cold out and im shaking yet sweating.
i get to my dads and a car parked outside looks like my brothers, hes been banned from seeing me since he threatened to smash my head in, my heart starts pumping and i freeze for just a moment, thinking to myself should i go ? i decide to stay and brave it out but im a mess by now and i havent even got in the door.
my dad lets me in and im totally distracted by the thought my brothers there, hes not thank god but what a fool i feel now, ide got paranoid and distracted by my thoughts which had beat me again.
i sat down theres builders everywhere, im thinking o thanks dad you just dont understand my sa. we chat im twitching in my seat and feel like im talking rubbish then he asks me to go to spain next year to stay at hes villa. hes been on at me for a few years now and just doesnt give up, the thought of spending a day out of my comfort zone freaks me out let alone a week or two. i wriggle and tell him ile think about it but i dont want to go.
i leave shortly afterwards having been there an hour, that was enough for me.

:applause: welldone for being there for an hour, i have the same thing i hate my brother and he hates me so i cant be in a ten miles radius of him lol. you have to look at the positive stuff, you didnt have a panic attack, you drove there safely and you stayed an hour with a bunch of builders. :perfect:

KiaKaha

Banned
God I hate Christmas. Everyone's happy and there is all this good will and cheer. Makes me sick.

OK ok - to be fair, its not chrismas itself - its the christmas carols that i hate the most. If I hear snoopys christmas one more time I will destroy a bridge.

Last edited:

MikeyC

I decided to go out for ice cream, and when sitting there eating, I notice a guy sitting at the table in front of me. I am absolutely certain he was one of the idiots I went to school with. He hated me and basically made my life hell.

Now a relaxing treat has turned into a mental nightmare....

The enormous amount of unfairness in society constantly weighs heavily on me like a ton of bricks.
I see some people are able to ignore it and pretend it is not there. I am not able to do this.:idontknow: I wish I could, just for a while, for some relief.:sad:

MikeyC

The enormous amount of unfairness in society constantly weighs heavily on me like a ton of bricks.
I see some people are able to ignore it and pretend it is not there. I am not able to do this.:idontknow: I wish I could, just for a while, for some relief.:sad:
I can generally ignore it but when I think about it, it's not good.

I decided to go out for ice cream, and when sitting there eating, I notice a guy sitting at the table in front of me. I am absolutely certain he was one of the idiots I went to school with. He hated me and basically made my life hell.

Now a relaxing treat has turned into a mental nightmare....

urgh, that would be difficult!:eek: Do you think he noticed/recognised you?

I am fortunate to live in completely different place then where I was living when I was bullied at school. But I have run into an old boss that bullied me around the town I do live in. That makes me feel sick afterwards.

MikeyC

urgh, that would be difficult!:eek: Do you think he noticed/recognised you?

I am fortunate to live in completely different place then where I was living when I was bullied at school. But I have run into an old boss that bullied me around the town I do live in. That makes me feel sick afterwards.
There can be no way he didn't recognise me, but he was with a girl so I'm glad he didn't try to talk to me. Just seeing his face brings up old thoughts and memories that I don't want.

Lucky you. Sorry to hear you still run into an old boss. :sad:

KiaKaha

Banned

I cant ignore it - it gets me fired up when I see how unfair things are. I don't understand people who can't grasp (or perhaps willingly ignore) concepts of fairness or acceptable standards of behaviour. I think that this is a deeply flawed way of thinking - liking it to indifference and indirectly perpetuating the problem. Social justice is something that I am very passionate about - people SHOULD care - but they often dont because either it is too much for them to handle, it is not affecting them directly, the feel they can make no difference anyway - or they simply dont care.... which is ridiculous because just because it isnt happening to you, doesnt mean it cant or ever will. I am trying very hard to make things a fairer place - to close the gap between people who have so much and people who have very very little.

That - simply is NOT FAIR.