Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

coyote

I always imagine mods from websites to look like a mixture of Paul Weller and Sting in Quadrophenia. Wearing dark sunglasses and parkers, whilst riding scooters.

Quadrophenia.jpg

I desperately need to grow up and get a hobby. I'm so bored.

naw, man, it's more like this:

amKMKVp_26k.jpg

i'm the blonde guy on the right

Ithior

Lately I've been feeling that I don't really have any SA related problem (thought I had some avoidance traits), maybe I'm just lazy, a coward that can't talk to girls I fancy, a guy that can't do small talk and some trust issues possibly out of embarrassment.

On an unrelated note I think I can't get a good night of sleep if I don't have good dreams (as in quality wise, not really about dream/nightmare). I've been having very bland dreams lately that reach a point where the story can't progress any further and I just wake up. Then I have trouble going back to sleep because there's nothing for me to think about, be it weird or not, that will turn to a dream when I fall asleep again. And that somehow makes it harder for me to fall asleep again. Then the dream I have is pretty bland too and the same thing will happen again, and I'll wake up 30 minutes later.

Usually my mind is completely crazy at night so I don't have problems with that, if I wake up (which happens pretty much every night) then I'll fall back asleep after checking what time it is and continue the dream or start a new one.
Oh well, maybe it's just the med I've been taking before bed, it's supposed to relax my muscles and it helps me fall asleep faster as well, but somehow I end up waking up at 4am and the process I described starts happening. Yesterday was the last day on the med though so we'll see if it was because of that.

awkwardamanda

They're going to try to get me to take meds, but I don't want to. There must be other effective ways to manage depression. Although I do keep saying I need to exercise more and haven't gotten into it. Motivation is so hard to come by when you feel like this, gah.

You could ask your doctor about taking supplements. That's what my doctor suggested and it has helped somewhat. I'm taking omega-3s, and vitamins B5, B6, and D.

hexagon_sun

Has anyone seen Dan? Stan? or Allan? or my havanese Bongo?? I've been looking all over for them. ...under every stone. :idontknow:

hexagon_sun

Someone said that drinking is a burden for a select few. I can't remember who said and what they meant by that. Merky McMurkenstein.

hexagon_sun

I'm still feeling quite poorly. I've barely left my bed today at all, and for the most part haven't even had the energy to read or watch anything. Just alternating between sleeping and laying there feeling sorry for myself. My fever seems to have tapered off a little now, and I'm feeling more with it. On the bright side, I've slept a lot, and haven't had any nightmares. Instead I've been having incredibly vivid fever dreams which are just plain weird more than anything else.

Do you have the flu or something? Sorry to hear you're not feeling well.

KiaKaha

Banned
Do you know what I hate? Vacuum cleaners... why? Because they suck - but puns aside - they are awkward to carry around - with their long tube and bulkiness... I mean, I know they have handles, but still - they are just hard to maneuver... and then when you are done and have to put it away it gets all tangly and you gotta sorta store it in an area that is ergonomically designed for it.

Pfff.

Stupid vacuums. Gets my dander up I tells you.

KiaKaha

Banned
There is too much sadness in the world - too many people who are feeling alone and feel like they have no one to turn too.
I can't take care of them all... :-(

Lamb

There is too much sadness in the world - too many people who are feeling alone and feel like they have no one to turn too.

Was thinking this a couple of minutes ago and it drove me crazy. I try to extend my arms for as many as i can, but it gets overwhelming.

Srijita52

It makes me sad when I think about it too.
But atleast you care and are trying your best. :)

GraybeardGhost

E-mails from the cousin:
". . . touching base with important information"
A week later:
"Please touch base with me"
Eleven days after that:
"Touching base"
Another week:
"Please touch base with me"​
I realize that some heavy **** is going down, and I probably do need to talk to the guy, but still . . .

We're not playing baseball here!!!

Find a new expression, you schmuck. :bat: