Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Ithior

My mum seems to enjoy reminding me that I haven't done anything in Carnaval for two years (I actually think it has been longer than that though). It bothers me that she's always repeating it, but I'm not bothered by the fact itself. I don't like going out at night so I try to keep it to a minimum, usually once a month for my friends' birthdays.

Have to tutor this rude woman with an attitude EVERY Monday. I did the best I could today, but I felt uncomfortable the whole time and at one point I was so nervous I couldn't think enough to figure out what her paper was saying. I felt my face get hot but I refused to let it win, and I had no choice but to help her anyway.

Every week though... Wish me luck :sad:

PerseverareJasmine

Have to tutor this rude woman with an attitude EVERY Monday. I did the best I could today, but I felt uncomfortable the whole time and at one point I was so nervous I couldn't think enough to figure out what her paper was saying. I felt my face get hot but I refused to let it win, and I had no choice but to help her anyway.

Having to work with someone with an attitude can be very frustrating. I'm sorry you have to do that. I hope you can tough it out, good luck.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member

Ack.

How many, um, clients do you have, anyway? Is there any reasonable possibility of refusing them?

singing-love

That's dreadful! I'm sorry to hear about this, all your doing is helping. I wish you the best of luck and hope things change for the better!

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I'm really sorry to hear this, i know the feeling, i have them every night! So now i just avoid sleeping :giggle:. I hope that they stop for you.

Thanks 'love (that sounds British).

Someone was trying to break into my place, except the windows were HUGE and they had no curtains or blinds. Every time I secured a window, I'd hear glass cracking or a latch open somewhere else in the house.

I woke up, but until I got my wits I thought it was for real. :eek:

Having to work with someone with an attitude can be very frustrating. I'm sorry you have to do that. I hope you can tough it out, good luck.

Ack.

How many, um, clients do you have, anyway? Is there any reasonable possibility of refusing them?

That's dreadful! I'm sorry to hear about this, all your doing is helping. I wish you the best of luck and hope things change for the better!

Thank you.

To answer your question, Nate, I can't really refuse them, no... I mean, technically I could, but it would be awkward and if I don't have a really good reason... yeah... no. Maybe she won't need to come every Monday for the rest of the semester. One can hope...

I'm pleased because when I messed around with the chai recipe I found online I happened to create an almost exact flavor replica of the chai I like so much from the Indian restaurant downtown! Unfortunately I don't have exact measurements, but I know the general ratio so I'm sure I can replicate it again. Yay! :)

(the major adjustment happened to be nutmeg... Nutmeg was what gave the other chai that flavor note I loved. It was just so hard to pinpoint it until now)

PerseverareJasmine

I think I'm irritating my dog. He's laying down in the house trying to fall asleep near me and I'm eating really crunchy chicken, so whenever I crunch down on the chicken, he keeps picking up his head and looking at me like he's saying "What's your deal lady?" Oops, haha.

Some people are just so... strange. I mean, I know I am, but (hopefully) not in a rather disturbing way, more of a goofy way, but... some people... I wonder how they end up the way they are. I'm not intending to be judgmental in saying that, but we all know some people just aren't all there. I wonder what it's like inside the mind of one of those types of people O_O

Phoenixx

^ That's really horrible, and sounds ever so frustrating. I hope for your case that she might not have to be tutored every single week. Good luck!

goblin

I'm so classy, a coffee shop near my home started selling these fancy macarons and all I can think is, "Rainbow Krabby Patties."

20n4.jpg