Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

S_Spartan

Tired of hearing about Donald Trump! How many decades have I had to hear about this guy and now I have to hear about him everyday?!?!?
Gawd! Why can't rich people just go buy an island somewhere and live out their lives? Why do they have to constantly foist their never ending conquests onto us peasants?

Tired of hearing about Donald Trump! How many decades have I had to hear about this guy and now I have to hear about him everyday?!?!?
Gawd! Why can't rich people just go buy an island somewhere and live out their lives? Why do they have to constantly foist their never ending conquests onto us peasants?

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
CKkWv4xWIAA8Xdf.jpg

MollyBeGood

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
CKkWv4xWIAA8Xdf.jpg

That is so awesome. It is so sad to me how corn is now the most genetically modified food there is. I used to love corn on the cob in the summer. Grew up on the stuff. Now you'd be better off eating nuclear waste. Reminds me of Donald Trump even more actually. Horrible for you in every way.

S_Spartan

That is so awesome. It is so sad to me how corn is now the most genetically modified food there is. I used to love corn on the cob in the summer. Grew up on the stuff. Now you'd be better off eating nuclear waste. Reminds me of Donald Trump even more actually. Horrible for you in every way.
I had a joke but I thought it might be too "corny".,, get it? Corny? :-×

A neighbour caught me deep in thought in the front garden and said hello as he walked past - I would normally say "Hi" or "Hey" as response but it came out in a weird blend as "Hoi"; I tried to cover up by saying "How ya going?". He looked confused and kept walking :giggle:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
A neighbour caught me deep in thought in the front garden and said hello as he walked past - I would normally say "Hi" or "Hey" as response but it came out in a weird blend as "Hoi"; I tried to cover up by saying "How ya going?". He looked confused and kept walking :giggle:

:lol:
I've done that kind of thing sooo many times haha :) joining two words together to make new words..

Maybe we could start a cool new language? :)