Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

PerseverareJasmine

I always end up holding my laptop up in the air with both hands like I'm presenting baby Simba whenever I'm trying to get the dumb thing to cooperate. It rarely works, but at least it gives me a good excuse to sing the Circle of Life.

It's funny how you can think you learned a lesson thoroughly the first time around, only to make the same mistake again at some point :(

nodejesque

Throughout my day I'm constantly affirming that I'm fine, smiling, doing this and that... I feel so stretched thin, that I just can't handle it. As soon as I walked in my door I felt like a zombie. I made a sandwich, not because I was hungry... But because it was time for dinner. It tasted like nothing, and now feels like a rock in my stomach. I just had a panic attack, and my whole body is shaking I'm crying, I'm alone, I have alot of shit to do before I have to face my family tomorrow, my house is a mess, my pot is too small to boil pasta, and my favorite jeans ripped.

Now I'm crying, because I just want to go to sleep and wake up in thirty years.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Throughout my day I'm constantly affirming that I'm fine, smiling, doing this and that... I feel so stretched thin, that I just can't handle it. As soon as I walked in my door I felt like a zombie. I made a sandwich, not because I was hungry... But because it was time for dinner. It tasted like nothing, and now feels like a rock in my stomach. I just had a panic attack, and my whole body is shaking I'm crying, I'm alone, I have alot of shit to do before I have to face my family tomorrow, my house is a mess, my pot is too small to boil pasta, and my favorite jeans ripped.

Now I'm crying, because I just want to go to sleep and wake up in thirty years.

I hate that things piled-up on you, Noda.

It's a major drain, having to carry all of this thankless shit around, and to lose a security blanket like your favorite pair of jeans right before family Thanksgiving is a tough hit.

Hopefully you're getting some well-deserved rest, and your morning won't be as bad as your night!

PerseverareJasmine said:
I always end up holding my laptop up in the air with both hands like I'm presenting baby Simba whenever I'm trying to get the dumb thing to cooperate. It rarely works, but at least it gives me a good excuse to sing the Circle of Life.

As if any excuse is necessary! :bigsmile:

Apparently, I'm in a bad mood this evening. :mad:

Don't poke the bear.

I get that way sometimes. It's tough.
This meme explains why one should not poke the bear...

image.png

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Oh god I just realized there is a clique at my work place and they've included me in it, for the worst and the better. They systematically reject any new employee who doesn't bond enough with them. And then talk in their back.

Pacific_Loner

^No that sucks I hate that. But it would be worst if they excluded me, because I share a tiny office with what could be called the "clique leader"

^No that sucks I hate that. But it would be worst if they excluded me, because I share a tiny office with what could be called the "clique leader"

Lol it was sarcasm. I try to avoid people that talk shit about people behind their backs. I don't get it, especially about people they've barely even spoken to.

Pacific_Loner

^Yeah I know it was sarcasm. I try to avoid it as well, but it's mostly happening in my office and I can't go anywhere. I have a quota of negative vibes that I can bear before being completely miserable and they are reaching it so I'm looking for a new job now :/

MollyBeGood

^Yeah I know it was sarcasm. I try to avoid it as well, but it's mostly happening in my office and I can't go anywhere. I have a quota of negative vibes that I can bear before being completely miserable and they are reaching it so I'm looking for a new job now :/

This is one of the main reasons I have sought to become an entrepreneur. No office politics and social BS to deal with. I love being my own boss and working from home. You get to pick your co-workers and if you don't like someone you don't deal with them in any fashion. That includes clients, too. Currently I am broke because we are still in start-up mode but I will take financial loss any day over having to deal with petty back stabbers 40 hrs a week. I have done this before and those kind of toxic work environments never made the money I made worth the time I spent miserable and loathing my life.

Good luck looking for better employ. Maybe you should break loose and try to run your own business, too? I highly encourage it to anyone here.

MollyBeGood

The British royal family is actually German.

That explains a lot.

The House of Windsor is the royal house of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms. It was founded by King George V by royal proclamation on 17 July 1917, when he changed the name of the British Royal Family from the German Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (a branch of the House of Wettin) to the English Windsor, due to the anti-German sentiment in the British Empire during World War I.[1] The most prominent member of the House of Windsor is its head, Queen Elizabeth II.

Aye something else they don't teach ya in history classes *sigh*

Last edited:

MollyBeGood

Henry Ford, Ford Motor Company owner from Deerborn Michigan was given the Grand Cross of the Eagle by Hitler, the highest honor bestowed on a civilian, for supplying the Nazis with automobiles during their occupation of France.

The president of AT&T flew over to Germany from America to supply Hitler with the most advanced phone line communications so Hitler could rule the European Mainland with maximum efficiency.

Ugh, Where does it end? Why is so much of history so full of these awful truths that unless you are like me and have a need to find them out will never know them?

This is still happening today, truths as awful as this and people call it a conspiracy.

Does this bother anyone else?!?!

Steiner

Didn't think I'd see them again- not quite sure what I am expecting if anything. Head sort of being stirred up now.

Last edited: