Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I can't have conversations with people.
I make situations awkward and difficult.
I am misunderstood no matter what I try.
I am useless at providing support to people.
I feel I have no potential to fulfill and even if I did its unlikely I would make it to that point.
I cringe in horror at most stuff I have tried to do.
I struggle with a normal daily life.

what is the point in me being alive?

Same here, don't know if that depressin' or slightly reassure to know am no tha only yin who feels this way? :idontknow:

Ithior

Ahahah, my awful teacher gave us an incredibly valuable document to study for the exam... 1 hour before the exam. Didn't send an e-mail, just put it up on the platform. I only saw it now because a friend noticed it. Very helpful. This was the worst class/teacher I've ever had in my life, I would have learned so much more on my own. I don't understand how this guy has been teaching several subjects for at least 5 years, I just don't. Anyone else would have been better.

anomicdeer

I planned to go on a 3-day road trip and because of this snow I don't know how I'll dodge my way out of here. I planned to have my sister watch my son and expect my mother to be at work as I leave. Now with this dn blizzard she will keep me from going. I don't know how the **** I'm gonna get out of this damn house now. Shit!

Megaten

I planned to go on a 3-day road trip and because of this snow I don't know how I'll dodge my way out of here. I planned to have my sister watch my son and expect my mother to be at work as I leave. Now with this dn blizzard she will keep me from going. I don't know how the **** I'm gonna get out of this damn house now. Shit!

Does she like, try to guilt trip you into not going anywhere? Thats kinda what my mother has done to me in the past. Or nag the hell out of me. I had planned to meet someone from here a few years back and she got me so paranoid and afraid about it that I never went through with it. Kinda like youre never quite old enough to make your own decisions.

anomicdeer

Does she like, try to guilt trip you into not going anywhere? Thats kinda what my mother has done to me in the past. Or nag the hell out of me. I had planned to meet someone from here a few years back and she got me so paranoid and afraid about it that I never went through with it. Kinda like youre never quite old enough to make your own decisions.

I hate it because she would do that with anything. I avoid her as much as I can. I don't tell her anything. I need to go to the store and I'm sure she would tell me not to go but the stores are open, there are others going. Yet any other time she would complain that I DONT go anywhere or that I need to get food. Ugh. I'm seriously thinking of running away soon. I can't take this. Can't get a job, sick of her, I'm sure she wish I was more successful but she does nothing about it.

She just has an attitude about everything and think she doesn't.

GraybeardGhost

Grocery day. I've read the ads, I've printed the coupons, I've made my list and checked it twice. Now all I have to do is grow a pair of balls and roll 'em out the door.

**** it. I'm going back to bed.

anomicdeer

Grocery day. I've read the ads, I've printed the coupons, I've made my list and checked it twice. Now all I have to do is grow a pair of balls and roll 'em out the door.

**** it. I'm going back to bed.

Did you het the blizzard? Chances are there isnt much food there. Just got back and its almost cleared.

SilentAndShy

I'm mostly unsociable with family and at times at work but I just feel my mind is tense with all sorts of things racing through my head. Thinking about issues at work; feeling on the outside in family circles; anxiety riddling me thinking that my wife of ten months is sometime, going to realise that I'm not what she expected and to top it off, I have some of the most darkest thoughts about my life. Not suicidal for me personally but thinking I'll be alone or that my marriage will end in divorce and resulting in thoughts of lust (or are they?) for girls I see on my travels to and from work..

this_portrait

Tomorrow may be the day I send out a little message to an old acquaintance, and I've already got the anxiety gathered in the pit of my stomach. Lord help me...

Just noticed that someone has "thanked" me on here. Whoever it was and whatever it was for, you're welcome.

anomicdeer

I feel like I'll push people away. Even if that person somehow really does like me. No one will really want me. They all are just abusive *******s, don't want committment or they are already committed to someone else.

SilentAndShy

Just wish I could be left alone at work, bumped into the small windowless cupboard room and work quietly. Not be on edge sat at the front of the office waiting for someone to come in and I mess up!

Ever since I got this job, I've been noticing positive changes in myself. I feel like it has improved my self-esteem and I can actually talk to the people I work with without feeling ridiculously anxious. It might be because I work with almost all women, but still, it's an improvement :)