Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Hoppy

Since this is Valentine's day, and my feelings about it is not good, I am posting this.

It should be moderated, but I think it is funny.

10996581_10152738568241589_1952466760269480945_n.jpg

Megaten

Praying to God that it will snow enough tomorrow to get me at least one extra hour of sleep. Thats all I ask. But I wont complain if I get the whole day off too.

Ithior

Can't wait for the semester to start, boredom makes me feel lonely. I'm getting tired of playing video games.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Is there a reason ma sister hus tae stay over every 2nd night? Noo, ah know it might like a tough job takin' uh somebuddy who's currently limited in term of mobility due to huvin 2 plaster casts oan that stop at ma knee. But, really c'mom mum... Yer how old noo? Ah cope awrite oan ma own when you went to Ireland.

Though, the only reason ma sister stays over is just in case you hear thud in the middle o' the night, innit? That'll fallin' oot tha bed. :giggle:

no

I feel like I'm trying to suppress myself from having a full blown panic attack right now. At least it's not serotonin syndrome this time, but I still feel very agitated and confused. I've already had that twice this year and it was the most frightening experience of my life. I would never wish it on ANYONE. I literally thought I was going to die each time. I'm afraid of it happening again :(. There's something wrong in my brain and I desperately want for it to go back to 'normal'. Whatever normal means for me anyways. I just don't know how to make that happen... I'm so freaking confused right now. I constantly think that I am going insane.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
See that American sitcom, Everybody Loves Raymond ? Well, rather ironically, ah've come tae f***in' hate it. Despite findin' tha early seasons funny, myself.

Ma mum loves it, doesnae laugh once at a single joke, though. Why...?! Cuz she seen every episode. Gettin' up early just tae watch repeats of it. Who does that? Get yersel' tae f**k ! Away an buy tha DVD boxset an watch it in yer ain time, like everybuddy else

Sorry, just ventin' due to ma recent surgery meanin' ah huv to sleep doonstairs at the moment. And this has been tha reason for ma early morning. Makes me long dur ma local hospital - at least they hud a vaild reason gettin' ye up an awake afore 8 o'clock in the mornin'.

It could have been me just being paranoid and hearings things wrong but I think the cashier said to the other cashier where I was at "That's new also, clients just look at you once" something along those lines but in Dutch. I mostly avoid eye contact because I feel too shy sometimes and it's worse when I am feeling down, felt a bit uncomfortable there.

State_Of_Trance

Last week at work was pretty awful, but if today was any indication of how this week will go things are looking up. Feeling pretty good about today. Celebrating with Netflix and Steam.

I just recovered from being violently ill, we're heading into some seriously tight times financially as of today and now my (very expensive and very vital) computer is bluescreening.

It'll be fine, but boy, when the breaks stop.. the breaks freakin' stop. These last three days have not been kind.

Last edited:

Ithior

God dammit, as if it weren't already hard enough to find clothes that fit me, they're now getting destroyed in the washing machine even before I use them for the first time.